DEATH AWAKENS pt.2

BOLT POV

I get closer to Shift to look for signs that proves he is still living, sadly...there is not one sign.
One drop flew down my eye, I looked at Titan and Akikko to look for the tears in there eyes. Titan Lets one loose but Akikko stands strong, although she does look shocked.

AKIKKO POV

Even though Shift was there with us I dont feel any tears in me for him. Or I could just say this, I just dont really care about his death. However I do feel bad for Titan and Bolt, and if there was a way I would bring him back though.

TITAN POV

My brother, my friend, my role model...is now dead and gone. We have to stand strong, I, MYSELF. Will avenge him. "Come on guys we have to go." Bolt says teleporting away with Shifts body. We know where he's going, hes going to burry him back at home, in the grassy hills. I then teleport me, Akikko, Spike, and lightning to our home using the black bomb skill. Bolt is already here and he has burried our brother.

MINK POV

LAND OF NATURE

"I did it mother, I killed a guardian for you." I say crying for the one I really loved. "Dont cry, mommy's very proud of you." Mother nature says smiling. I look on crying as mother creates four huge rock monsters and tells them to destroy Kuni land. "Yes ms.nature." They all three say in unison as they roll there way to the land of kuni.

TITAN POV

Since we just lost Shift, Bolt automatically replaced him with Spike and Lightning. I dont know if its just me but it feels weird without Shift being the quiet one. We soon hear rumbling from above. "What the hell was that!" I shout. "Lets find out!" Spike shouts back while hopping on his dragon's back flying up and out of the tube. We all eventually make it outside and we all lay our eyes on four huge rock behemoths. "Who sent you?" Akikko asks the four behemoths.
"Thats none of your business little lady." Rock behemoth 1 says. "Thats enough talking." Spike says. "Lets fight!" Bolt shouts. I call in my flyboard and make a clone hop onto to it,the clone catches attention from the rock behemoth. I then use my thunder clap making the rock guy fall. Akikko then sets her sword on fire and slices him right down the middle.

TO BE CONTINUED...