SURPRISE PT.2

SHIFT POV

So we just left the house, leaving Titan behind because he loves to sleep late in the day, sometimes. We are currently heading to Syndicates house to get a close up on the vigilante. We near the village of gold, "This should be fun." I say thinking about Bolt and Syndicates little relationship.

MOTHER NATURE POV

"How close are we to getting to invade Kuni land my lord?" I ask my lord of the whole Hiss organization. "Close." He responds simply. I then decide to check up on my organization, The Helix Widows. The Helix widows is my secret organization, what we do is kill men. Its my organization's goal for man to be wiped from the world. I plan to kill "him", the hiss organization leader, later on in my plan. The leader of the organization while im gone, is Mink. Mink is my daughter and she holds the same powers as me, but hers are far more, advanced. I contact her with our telepathic communication. "Hey my daughter, have you been keeping tabs on that guardian boy(Shift)?". I ask her. "Yes mother." She replies. "Good my daughter, try to get as close to him as possible, then you show him your venom." I told her. "Yes my mother." She says. Then our connection breaks. I will rule thus earth, I just need time.

BOLT POV

We arrive at Syndicates house to bother more about this vigilante. "Hey Bolt, im going to go to the village of darkness to look around." Shift says to me. "Fine." I say as Akikko knocks on the door. "Tell Syndicate I said hey!" Shift yells as he transforms into a bat and flies to the village of darkness. Syndicate soon answers the door. "Oh hey Akikko and Bolt." She says as she lets us in and closes the door. "What have you guardians been up to?" She asks. "Nothing much." I responded, smirking. "We just wanted to ask you about this vigilante character." I say. "Oh yes." She says happily. "He was last spotted In the village of lava." She says. I begin to wonder why is Akikko so quiet over there.

AKIKKO POV

I kind of feel bad leaving Titan at home alone, he tends to go crazy when he is alone, like last time, he tried to cook one of his black bombs, which is just stupid. I gotta go check on him.

TITAN POV

They think im stupid im going to show them stupid. Im going to capture the Vigilante on my own. Right now im headed to my cousin's house to see if he wants to tag along.

TO BE CONTINUED...