SHE LEFT?

TITAN POV

I wake up thinking that im going to see that beautiful face of Minks. It turns out she left early, just what bolt expected her to do. Well he just ruined my future wife. Oh well let me go chrck on my last love, I think to myself while walking to her room. I see a note just outside of the door, it says...
NOTE
I have decided to leave the land of Kuni in order to become stronger for the better. I am going to miss you idiots, and I will return, one day
LOVE, Akikko

END OF NOTE

As much as I hate to day it, I am going to miss her. Sometimes I feel like I still have feelings for her, despite how quiet and awkward she is now. Akikko will be missed. I go to wake Shift first to tell him the news. "Shift, shift." I day quietly trying to wake him up. "SHIFT WAKE YO ASS UP!" I holler while shaking him. "Bro, what the fuck bro!" He says in a sleepy voice. "Akikko is gone, she left a note." I say handing him the note she left."damn." Shift says in his sleepy voice, after reading the note. "If she wanted to become stronger, she should've just trained with us." Shift says while standing up and stretching. I then leave Shifts room to tell Bolt. I look in Bolts room, I see nobody. "Huh, Oh mah GOSH!" I shout while sighing. He always gone every morning, what's the deal with these people leaving so damn early. Shit, its really making me mad.

BOLT POV

I make my way to Syndicates house to tell her about what happened last night. I approach the door and knock as usual. My emotions are really all over the place right now, I dont know how to feel. She soon opens the door, letting me in. "Hey Mr." She says playfully. "What made you wake up so early?" She asks. "You." I say getting closer to her, while eventually removing her clothes. She laughs and kisses me while we go at it.

MINK POV

I am currently staying at the hotel in the village of gold, thinking about last night. Out of nowhere, the ground begins to shake and I feel a huge rise in my stomach. "IT IS I, MOTHER NATURE!!!" I hear as I fly around the room hitting each wall.

TO BE CONTINUED...