ALWAYS IN THE CLUB!!!

SHIFT POV

I enter the medical rooms, only to find Sharuzu and Kensu exiting the room holding one another. "Well...you guys look cite together." I say smiling a little bit. "Yeah, but were just friends." They both say looking at me in their beaten up states. "Well, we should find a hotel room for us to rent before night falls." I say exiting the arena entrance, they both follow behind holding their ice packs to their heads. "Yeah." Kensu says looking down. She looked pretty with her hair down, to me at least, but my heart was set on...other people. We eventually find and check into the hotel, we get a huge room with a huge tv and two large beds. "Time is going fast." Sharuzu says as he glues his eyes to his phone. "Yeah, it is." Kensu says as she reads her book about different energies. "You know what Sharuzi, I think it's about time we go to the club together." I say smiling widely. "WHAT!" Kensu yells. "HE IS STILL 15!!!" She says. "So, you have to be 16 to enter, so why cant we just lie about his age?" I respond with a smile. "I-I dont know?" Sharuzu says looking nervous. "You know what I don't care anymore, go on and be stupid idiots." Kensu says sticking her face back into her book. "Alright let's get ready Sharuzu." I say heading Into the back room to get my clothes. I get in the shower first, then Sharuzu goes second. After a while we head out the door. "You sure you don't wanna come Kenzu?" Me and Sharuzu ask at the same time, as we are stepping out the door. "Nope!" She says happily. "Im going to stay here, you two go on and have fun." She says in a happy tone. "Alright we'll be back later on." I say as we exit the room, and the hotel. Now we walk our way to the village's biggest club, club dynamite. Over a long period of time, we make it to the entrance. "You nervous?" I ask Sharuzu. "Y-yeah, just a little bit, I don't know what to expect." He responds back nervously. "Good, that's the same way me and Titan felt when we first went." I say smiling back at the past. "Who is Titan???" Sharuzu asks. "Don't worry about it, he was just an old friend of mine." I say. We join the line that leads to the entrance of the club. I bet his stomach is boiling with fear.

TO BE CONTINUED...