DEATH AWAKENS

TITAN POV

Me an Haruza get closer to the vigilante and I recognize him. "Hey!" I shout as he kills of two Hiss guards easily. He is trapped and has no where to go as the village walls are too high. He looks at me, then whit energy forms around his body. He somehow runs up the wall no problem, I then call my flyboard and catches up to him. "Leave me alone." He says. "Come on Spike I know its you." I say, as he stares at me. Just then Bolt and Akikko both show up. "Bolt and Akikko???" I say. "Why did you come for me?" I ask them. "Because you are family." They both day smiling. Then our vigilante reveals himself. "I KNEW IT!" Me and Bolt both say smiling as Spike comes out of the shadows. "I remember both of you two when we were kids." Spike says. "I was always better at fighting than you were Bolt." He continued. "Yeah but you lacked brain power." Bolt says smiling and shaking hands with his old pal. "Ok, now that this vigilante thing is solved, where is Shift?" She says.

BOLT POV

"FUCK, he said he was going to the village of darkness." I say worried. "Okay, you can ride with me, Bolt." Spike says smiling. I nod my head once. Titan and Akikko both hop on the flyboard and take off. "Whats that girls name?" Spike asks as we take off on his pet dragon lightning. "Akikko, why do ask?" I say asking him a question back.

AKKIKO POV

We near the village of darkness, I assume this is the perfect time to tell him were done. "Um, Titan, I have to tell you something." I say sadly. He just ignores me by saying "Look at how beautiful the stars are tonight." I think he is going crazy because the Titan I know work never have said that. "Oh snaps!" He blurts out. "I forgot about my younger Cousin Haruza!" He says. "She'll be fine, right?" He asks me. "Right." I reply back with a smile. We soon land in the village of darkness. We check all around for Shift, but he is no where to be found.

BOLT POV

"The only place we haven't checked yet is the hotel." Spike says. We soon head to the hotel and told them a description of Shift and asked have they seen him. "Yes he should be in room 129." The clerk answers. We all go up to room 129, and knock on the door three times. There was no answer, so I kick the door down only for us all to see Shift laying there, frozen, eyes open and blood on the bed and carpet. Only thing left on the floor for a clue was a knife with Shifts blood on it.

TO BE CONTINUED...