VISITING THE DEVIL

KENSU POV

I awaken to find Sharuzu knocked out on the floor. Beer bottles are all over the place, two girls are also knocked out near him. I wake him up by zapping him a little bit. "Ahhhhhggg!!!" Sharuzu shouts getting louder. "Wtf was that, and who are the two sexy ass girls?, im sorry I mean three fine ass girls, including yourself." He says looking at me, he seems very different now. "Shut the hell up." I say seriously. "Come on were leaving, get your stuff ready." I say getting myself ready. "Aww, but what about these girls, they showed me fun last night." Sharuzu says. I give him a funny look, then I hop in the shower.

SAREI POV

"Shift, I don't think its a good idea for you and your friends to come." I say as we walk to the hotel. "Trust me, everything is going to be fine." He says walking backwards smiling at me. He then turns around to head into the hotel to get Sharuzu and Kensu, I think that's her name. I wait outside, thinking about my brother, why did it have to change him so much. Soon they exit the hotel, ready to meet my brother. "Lead us to the jail house." Shift says confidentially. I walk in front of him and his friends, I am afraid of what my bro might think when he sees Shifts eyes. "Why are you so confident?" Kensu asks Shift. "Because, Im in a good mood." He replies back to her. "Besides, why should I be nervous if he's behind bars. Its not like he can hurt us." Shift says smiling. I hope no one gets hurt while visiting him, he's very unpredictable.

TITAN POV

I cant help but to help but to get juiced up, as I think of being in the arena. "Oh my gosh, I haven't fought anybody in a minute Kiki!" I say excitedly and happily. "I just hope that you dont get your ass whooped badly." Kiki says smiling wide. "You just watch, imma show you my moves tonight." I say to her smirking, and she winks at me. I then head out of the door to head to the tournament.

AKIKKO POV

I awaken to a lot of talking and commotion, which I don't like. I scramble myself out of bed to prepare for the tournament. I really want to test myself, so I joined the elite tournament. Elites from lands all over the world come here to battle one another, and I know I could win. I hop in the shower to prepare myself for the day ahead of me.

TO BE CONTINUED...