WHERE R WE GOING?

SHARUZU POV

"UHHHHHHGGGG!, oh my gosh, can you just PLEASE tell us where are we going?" I ask getting tired, hot, and frustrated with Shift. "Somewhere none of you never been." He replies seriously. "And where's that?" Kensu asks. "I haven't been to a lot of places." She continues. I know that Sarei isn't probably thinking about where we are going right now, she could care less. She worries for her brother, I bet that's what she's doing right now. "Listen Shift, ill make you a deal, we will fight one on one and if I win...you tell us where we are going." I say smirking at him. "HAHAHAHA!, are you serious...you'll get obliterated too quick let Kensu help you." He says smiling wide at me. "Yes!, ibe always wanted to fight Shift for fun!" Kensu yells excitedly. "What about you Sarei?" I yell back at her, but she shakes her head no. "I'll just enjoy the show." She says smiling trying to hide her sadness. "Okay then, so its settled but if I win, Kensu has to twerk and kiss you Sharuzu." He says smirking at both of us. I look over at Kensu and she sits staring at Shift. "...HELL NO!, I WONT LOSE!" She yells loudly and angrily. I really don't care if I lose now, its a win win. "Wait, but thats not it, Sharuzu you have to eat some...sheep manure, a whole heep of it hot and ready, fresh!" He says to me laughing and smiling. Now he's made it interesting to me, but I dont want to eat manure. "...Its a deal." I say shaking his hand. "Okay, but let's wait until we find a good open spot to fight in." He says continuing his walking. We all follow behind him, and Sarei follows behind me and Kensu. "We better win you hole, because if we dont...I am going to blast you to death." Kensu whispers in my ear, I begin to ask myself in my head, "did I fuck up?". I think I did fuck up bad I think while watching Kensu go back with Sarei and yap her mouth, and Shift still leading us in the front. There is no chickening out of the deal now.

BOLT POV

I feel like practicing with my old friends, just as I thought that Titan walks into the backyard. "Whats happening Bolt?" He says shaking my hand. "You know...boring stuff, sometimes I wish we were back in the older days, when Shift was here, you and Akikko went out, Spike didn't look so scary, and Syndicate...oh my jesus the first time we'd done it." I say remembering the old times at the tube. "Yeah...those were good times weren't they?" Titan replies back. "Yeah...they were, but thats the past now." I say smiling sadly while looking into the air. "But anyways, im bored you up for a round if fighting?" I ask Titan happily. "HELL YEAH!" He shouts back excitedly. "I thought you'd never ask." He says as we walk to the empty training yard.

TO BE CONTINUED...