06

Reference to sexual assault and drugs, read with caution.

                      •••
POV: Hoseok
I don't know who he is. I don't know what everybody else is on about. I don't know what he does as a job, or why he does it, but it couldn't be that bad, can it?

I dashed home, going straight up to my room and turning on my computer. I went on Google, and decided to start some research.

Min Yoongi
Born March, 1993, to a wealthy household, including a father being the CEO of 'Minstruments' music company, is a television host and actor for the popular children's show 'My Daddy' with his stage name being 'Suga'. He is the most popular and well-known from the show's cast, and has gained a lot of attention recently for his music and work.

He's an actor and singer for a children's show?! Wow, I did not expect that, even though that's kind of cute.

However, I scrolled down, to see there was more about Yoongi, in a sub-heading titled 'The Suga-ry Scandal'. It was a stupid pun, but the column itself was very serious.

The Suga-ry Scandal
Recently, Min had been involved in some child-rape incidents, being the main culprit. Yoongi was said to have been on drugs for a while, before the incidents occurred, leaving a child, part of the main cast for 'My Daddy', being sexually assaulted several times, before speaking up and confronting Min about it. Yoongi denied the assaults, and the case was brought into court, where Yoongi was proved to have been wrongly accused of raping the child, even though one incident showed that he WAS indeed part of. The main criminal has been sentenced to jail for the time being, before they figure out a suitable length for jail time. Yoongi has not been punished, since he was not part of the majority of the incident.

Fuck, is he a child-rapist?! I decided to search a little bit more about the show that he hosts, before going over. I wasn't even sure whether I wanted to go anymore, but the article itself said that he wasn't the rapist, so what was I worried about? I carried on googling.