43

Woah, thank you so much for 17K+ reads! It's funny how almost every time I update this story, my reads go up by so much ahaha, but thank you peeps so so much! ^o^

                       •••
POV: Hoseok
I thought about my life and how much of a mess it was at the moment. There was so much about everything that I thought I knew, yet in reality, I only really knew half of the story.

When Sohwa was around ten, she launched her little acting career, starting off in some television commercials and eventually working her way up to proper shows when she was around thirteen.

I hadn't actually seen her since we turned eleven, and even though we were twins, I felt way too disconnected from her to be able to be close siblings.

I basically ended up drifting away from Sohwa as her passion grew for acting and I pretty much ended up forgetting almost everything about her since we never really kept in touch anyway.

She'd call our house phone every now and then and enthusiastically tell us about how her new and glamorous celebrity life was going, but I didn't really care, to be honest.

She even contemplated changing her surname so she could sound more 'attractive', although I still don't quite know how that worked. She didn't change her name, but she sorta just got rid of the surname completely instead, so I couldn't really recognise her if she was written about by them media.

Now, I didn't know what shows she was acting in and whatever, and even when I read the webpage about the show Yoongi starred in, I never realised that Sohwa was also co-starred in it with him.

I also didn't know that there were two versions of that goddamn show, and one of them just happened to be a porno spinoff of the actual children's show.

I didn't know that Yoongi and Sohwa were also arranged to be married to each other soon, if I hadn't swept him away from that retched place. I thought that their big 'announcement' was just that they were going back for another season of their stupid show.

I didn't know shit. Weirdly enough, I still don't know shit.