03

POV: Yoongi
I knew it.

People already recognised me, even though I tried to dodge that subject during my little 'introduction'. I screwed up- maybe I said something that gave it all away.

Shit.

"Hoseok, wave your hand," Mr. Kim said, out of the blue. "Yoongi, you're going to be sitting next to him, for a lot of your classes, looking at your timetable here," he said, passing me a piece of paper which had my subjects. Indeed, a timetable. "He will help you around the school until you get used to it, yeah?"

A brown-haired, cheerful looking boy waved his hand in the air, from the back corner of the class. I walked over quickly, trying to not make eye contact with anyone else on my way there, but I could still hear the whispers.

"Isn't that boy... Suga? Like, Suga and Yuna, Yoongi and Sohwa?"

"Damn right, it is, it's sad of 'Yoongi' to try to dodge the subject by not bringing it up, we all know anyway."

"My little sister always talks about him, is this it? The guy from My Daddy? The boy with that Yuna girl,"

"Oh, my god, my baby brother loves Yoongi and Sohwa!"

"Doesn't he act on the show about paedophilia or something? The one where that scandal happened?"

"Suga... My Daddy?"

"Why pick that job, though, a rapist's job? A paedophile's job? A job for someone who's thirty for sex? I mean, when I think of that show, I know there's more to it than it just being an innocent kid's show. There's always two interpretations to anything, and of course, it also applies to this creepy show. I hate it."

That last comment did it for me. I turned myself straight around to the bitchy girl who just said that, slamming my hands down on her desk and looking at her straight in the eye. My eyebrows were arched as I started talking, feeling flustered.

"Now, you listen here, you little piece of shit," I hissed. "I chose that job because it makes me a fuckton of money and some people actually like the shit that I do, and it's not a fucking rapist's job, 'kay? I don't give two shits whether you like what I do or not, but some people do, so, please, do me a favour, and fuck off," I threatened her, as she crept to the edge of her seat.

I ran over to where I was supposed to sit, before Mr. Kim turned around from writing on the whiteboard. Jeez, why couldn't people be more open to stuff?

Was my job a girls only job?

I don't think so, idiot. I didn't look at Hoseok once the whole lesson, even though I could see he occasionally took glances at me, quickly looking away.

Did he not know who I was?