42

Wow, thank you so much for 13K reads already! ^o^ I swear I only just hit 11K in the last part *mindblown* thank you all so much!! <3

                      •••
POV: Hoseok
"What?" I asked, my grip getting tighter on the disc. "What don't I know about this? I'm so confused, I literally don't understand how they managed to not categorise something so blatantly obvious as this in the children's section!"

"Why are you so confused? Did you not know?" Yoongi replied hastily. "How the hell did you not know... all this time, I thought you had already looked me up on the Internet and that you knew everything about what I do! Why is all of this suddenly a shock to you? It shouldn't be a shock!"

"I... what? What is this? Why is this rated mature when it's a flipping children's show? You can tell straight away- why does it say it includes explicit content when it clearly doesn't?" I paused, scanning the information written on the back of the disc, despite it not helping at all. "Wait. It's not really a kids series at all, is it?"

Were those rumours true?
Was the gossip correct?

Were all of the videos from the show flagged for a reason?

Without a single word, Yoongi walked off further into the store and came back a few minutes later with another disc in his hand.

"This," he shoved the disc into my hand. "This is a kids series. What you have there in your own two hands is nothing but some stupidly kinky porn."

I didn't want to believe it.

"P-Porn? You do porn?" I stuttered, my heart suddenly sinking at the thought of Yoongi stripping for the camera- for someone else.

"Yes. I do. This little children's show came first, however. The director was fucking stupid and wanted to make a much more mature version of that, and basically the children's show has ended now. I was called back to film another season, but I refused. Not after everything that just happened with Sohwa, no way. She can rot in hell for all I care!" he yelled, startling me as I nearly dropped the two discs.

I really didn't want to believe it. I knew something bad was going to happen, but I didn't see something like this coming. I suspected that the show was kinky, but maybe I was just stupid enough to be in denial that something like this wouldn't ever happen. It happened, though. This is it.

"I just... why didn't you tell me all of this before? Why were you waiting for this to happen?"

"I wasn't waiting for anything, Hoseok! I simply thought that you already knew everything and I didn't want to bring up the subject because I didn't think it mattered anymore. It doesn't. It really doesn't matter anymore."

He picked up the DVDs and threw them, both landing perfectly on the top of a nearby stack of BangPan FryingPan CDs.

"So... this is your secret?"

"Well, it's no longer a secret anymore, is it?"