14

POV: Yoongi
My eyes wandered around Hoseok's room, trying to find a clock of some sort.

"Shit," I cursed, looking at the time. "School started ten minutes ago," I sighed, as we stopped kissing. "As much as I'd like to continue, if I get kicked out of school, my parents aren't gonna be happy with me."

He nodded, straightening out his pillows. "Yeah, we should go,"
he tidied up my hair with a soft smile, before grabbing his school bag. "Do you have yours?" he asked.

I pointed outside. "It's downstairs. I brought it with me 'cause I was planning to go to school with you, anyway." I shrugged.

"Let's go, then," he shut the door behind us, walking down the stairs. "You hungry?" he went to the kitchen, grabbing two breakfast bars. "I've got food. Here," he passed me one.

"Thanks," I smiled, opening the cereal bar. "I love these, they're pretty much my breakfast everyday. I can't be bothered to actually make something."

"Same," he laughed, taking a big bite of his own. "Alright, if run, we might make it before first period starts. So, we'll reach in the middle of tutor time, I suppose," he calculated, grabbing my hand.

My heart fluttered at his move, even though I knew it was because we could speed up the running. I closed the front door, picking my bag up from the floor.

We ran as fast as we could, crossing streets even at the red light, and using every shortcut possible to get to school quicker.

"Alright, okay, we're here!" I punched the school gate, since it wouldn't open. It seemed to close the moment school had started: not good for the tardy, I guess.

"Ah, ah, no, no!" Hoseok shook his head, pressing a little red button by the nearest wall to the inside of the gate, making the gate open automatically. "There."

"Oh," my face flushed bright red as I awkwardly laughed. "I didn't know you could do that."

"Hey, that's fine," he tapped my shoulder. "We're still late, though."

"It was worth it, though," I winked, as we dashed off to class.