36

POV: Yoongi
"Shit, she's calling me, the fucking bitch," I muttered under my breath in frustration, seeing the familiar name pop up onto the screen.

"Who?"

"Who else could I possibly be talking about, baby?" I scoffed, pressing the 'decline' button.

I shoved my phone back into my pocket, but my amazing ringtone started to play once again as I tried to ignore it.

"Is that a BangPan FryingPan song as your ringtone?" Hoseok asked in a playful tone.

"Yup," I nodded. "It's the chorus from ChimChim's solo song in their new album, Chicken Wings."

"Ooh, you mean the song 'Caught In A Pan'?"

"Yeah," I said. "You know, Sugar actually changed his stage name to Salt, can you believe that?" I raised an eyebrow. "He said that the name 'Sugar' sounded a bit too sweet for his liking, pfft," I rolled my eyes. "And apparently, we were actually supposed to pronounce Alien V's stage name as five, and not literally the letter 'V'. It's like the Mandela effect, or whatever you call it, you know? We all thought it was this certain thing, but it turned out to be something completely different."

"Oh, don't worry about silly, little things like people's stage names, baby," Hoseok sighed. "None of that matters, okay? We can finally run away together, just the two of us, with no Sohwa, or any stupid parents, bugging you and forcing you to marry somebody that you don't want," he inched his way closer to me. "At least, now I've got you, and I can treasure you forever. You're mine, baby, I love you, so much."

"I love you, too," I laughed, caressing his soft cheek.

His face was so beautiful- he had the perfect, ideal facial features that everybody wanted. "When do you want to leave this dump, eh?"

"Straight away, baby. As soon as possible." he kissed me.