18

POV: Hoseok
"S-Seokjin hyung?" I asked, not even turning around to check. I was certain that the familiar, caring voice was his.

"Hobi! What happened?" he turned me around, one arm on my shoulder. "Tell hyung, what did that creepy new kid do?"

"He's n-not creepy, hyung," I choked through my tears. "I... I like him, hyung," he sat down, as I explained to him. "M-maybe, I even love him..."

"Awh, did he reject you?" he questioned me worryingly, giving me a soothing hug. I let out all of my tears, not caring about who was around me. "You poor thing."

"He... he said that he can't be with me... he said that he didn't want me to 'find out', or get... get hurt!"

"Well, I don't know much about that new kid, you see," he smiled gently. "But maybe, he cares about you too much to hurt you, so perhaps, it's for the best, Hobi. It could be that he actually does like you back... but, if you really love him, then you'd go and sort out everything with him."

Seokjin always gave the best advice, even in something that probably wasn't his expertise; he sounded pretty cheesy right there, to be honest, but I appreciated it.

"Hyung..." I sobbed. "I-I want to be with him... but what secret is he hiding from me? What is he keeping hidden away from me? Why won't he tell me?"

"You'll have to wait a while, Hobi, because you can't just keep on bugging him. You understand that, right?l I nodded slowly. "Well, give it some time. And then, ask him. Ask him what he's hiding, and if he doesn't want to hurt you, then he would tell you the truth. If he doesn't, then you know that he's not worth it. There are so many people out there that could be yours, so just remember that."

"Thanks, hyung, you're the best," I wiped my tears away, giving him a small smile, which was returned.

"Of course, Hobi, I'm always here if you need anything, and I'm glad to help," he ruffled my hair. "Good luck with that kid."

He walked away to his next class, as the bell rang, so I did the same.