37

POV: Yoongi
"May I please take a look at your passport and your boarding pass, sir?" the lady asked, a hand reaching out towards the items in my hand. "Thank you."

Hoseok and I only had one suitcase each, and they were both pretty small anyway, so we barely had any luggage.

The most important thing to bring was money, so that we could start and make a living there, and buy what we need in Japan.

A few hours prior to our flight, we just stuffed our small suitcases with some clothes, a few essentials, and snuck out of the house. If anybody saw us, we might as well been called dead meat.

Right before the plane took off, I heard a buzz in my pocket, and it reminded me that I had to turn off my phone.

"No, not her again, ugh," I spat, ignoring the ugly name that flashed on the phone screen. "I have had enough of that bitch. I don't need any more drama with that fucking idiot."

•••

When the plane had finally landed in Itami International Airport, Osaka, we were feeling pretty tired. Not really from the flight, since it was such a short journey compared to most flights, but just generally tired.

"You okay, Hoseok?" I asked, giving his hand a comforting squeeze. "Don't worry, I'm feeling pretty nervous too, but we'll get through this together. I promise, I'll be with you forever."

"Fresh start, right?"

"Exactly," I nodded. "Let's just forget about everything in the past, and turn over that new leaf, eh? It'll all be alright."

For now, I believed that Hoseok knew about my secret dark side, about me doing porn. I'm sure he knew, because there was no way that he wouldn't have found out such a big secret of mine. I pretended that he knew, but didn't want to admit that he knew.

That's what I thought.

That's not what was right.