40

POV: Yoongi
We both pretty much collapsed onto the king sized bed in our hotel room that night, exhausted.

We were absolutely sick of everybody's shit at this point and so when we were finally able to escape all of it, we took advantage.

"I wanna sleep forever," Hoseok mumbled tiredly. "I just feel so sleepy, I want to close my eyes forever." he yawned.

"Aw, but if you close your eyes forever, I won't be able to see your beautiful eyes anymore!" I frowned, stroking his cheek. "I want to wake up to you every single day, so you can't be asleep forever, can you?"

He shook his head. "I guess not. You know I love you, right?"

"Well, do you know that I love you too?" I replied softly, giving him a gentle kiss on the lips.

"I know..." Hoseok yawned once again, shutting his eyes. "I'm so tired, Yoongi... so tired..." he drifted off.

"Goodnight, Hoseok," I smiled, smoothening his hair out and tucking him into the bed carefully. "Sweet dreams, baby..."

Although I was tired, I couldn't sleep that night. Thoughts raced around in my head like a sports car on a race track, whizzing through my mind nonstop.

"Go to sleep, you idiot," I muttered to myself, staring at the ceiling. "Go to sleep."

On the ceiling, there were small Japanese drawings of samurais, geishas, and all of those cool things that you see on objects like traditional oriental vases. They were all beautiful and elegant looking, but none of them as stunning as Hoseok.

"Baby... I love you, so much," I whispered to him, pushing his fringe out of the way and kissing his forehead. "My beautiful Hoseok. Do you know just how amazing you are? You're so strong, so brave, so bold... I'm so proud of you, you've been through so much shit and I respect you, for dealing with it. I'm so glad you're mine. I'm so glad I didn't have to be with Sohwa... what a bitch, eh? I can't believe you're related to her, twins even. At least, you're mine, and I'm yours. All yours, okay?"

I knew he was fast asleep and he wasn't listening to me, but I swear I could hear him murmur a very quiet 'okay'.