Chapter 14

Chapter 14
Vanessa POV

"Ugh" I flopped down on the bed. I felt the bed bounce. Jerome fell beside me. "Hey beautiful." He moved and kissed my head. "You okay?" I turned to face him. "I'm just tired." As if on cue I yawned.

"Well you have a couple hours to sleep if you want." He said. "Stay with me?" I asked. "Of course."

I rolled over on my side and felt Jerome wrap his arms around me. I started to doze off to sleep when I heard the door open with a bang.

"Guys we're gonna get something to eat cause we're hungry!.. Oh shit sorry." Lachlan said. I felt Jerome move his arm and then it was back wrapped around me.

I heard the door close and I drifted off to sleep.

---------

"Woah this is insane." Lisa whispered beside me. The place where the convention was being held was huge.

Lisa and I were dressed in shirts that go together. Her shirt said "In benja we trust." And mine finished with "For bacca we must." We were both wearing the boys hoodies. We also had lanyards marked VIP.

In a couple of minutes the doors would open and the place will be swarmed by fans. We agreed to walk around so the fans wouldn't notice us.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "No matter how many girls you see me with, you'll be the only one on my mind." I relaxed and turned to Jerome.

I kissed his cheek. "And no matter what I'm yours." He smiled.

"Come on Twin lets go hide." I heard Lisa call. We said goodbye to the guys and head to the bathroom.

"Do you think anyone will notice us?.. From the vlog?" I look at Lisa. She made a face. "Nah, I doubt it." She said with confidence. Let's hope so.

----
We hid in the bathrooms when the doors opened. We carefully walked out and made sure no one was looking.

There were so many tables and people getting/giving  autographs.
"Imagine to be this famous that people would stay in line for hours just to get your signature.." I said.

There was so many people. More so young teenagers. We walked by a concession stand and decided to get a drink and some snacks.

"Vanessa?" I heard a voice say. I saw Lisa turn and immediately tense up. Her eyes grew wide and she took a step back, bumping into the people in front of us. Please don't be Liam.. I thought.

"Lisa?" Another voice said. I could see Lisa's eyes start to water.

Lisa never cries in public unless.. No. It can't be. The came here all the way from Texas..

I turned to face the voices.

What were they doing here?.

"What are you guys doing here?" Lisa questioned, reading my mind.

In front of us was my ex-boyfriend Damian from high school and Lisa's ex boyfriend Javier also from school.

"Nathaniel wanted to come see some youtubers and I dragged Javi along with me." Damian said. Javier was looking at Lisa, no. More like staring at her.

"Well... it was nice seeing you goodbye!" Lisa grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the line. I could hear her starting to whimper. Please Lisa don't cry.. Not here.

"Wait!" Javi yelled. We used to call him Javi because it was short for Javier.

I stopped and turned back, grabbing on to Lisa, making her stop too.