Chapter 7

Vanessa POV

"Guys you can sleep in Lisa's room and Lisa and I can sleep in my room." I say. "Come on guys I'll show you to my room." Lisa said. She started walking down the hallway.

Mitch followed Lisa and Jerome stayed behind.

"Goodnight Vanessa, sleep well." He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I blushed. "If you get scared at night because of the storm, you can always come and cuddle up with me." He winked. "Okay." I laughed a little and hugged him "Goodnight Jerome. Thanks for everything" I said 

He turned and walked down the hallway.

----

Mitch POV

I can't believe she said yes. I have to be the luckiest guy in the world.
"And this is my room." She opened the door and her room was covered in Pierce the Veil and Minecraft posters.

She turned towards me and smiled. I grabbed her into a hug and gave her a kiss. Yup. I was definitely a lucky benj.

"Goodnight babe." I said. "Goodnight Mitchell." She said with a funny voice. She stood there for a while, like she was thinking.

"I know that look, what are you thinking about?" I asked Lisa. "I really want Jerome and Vanessa together. Is that a bad thing?" She looked up at me.

"No it isn't. I could tell he really likes her." I went inside Lisa's room and sat on her bed. She sat beside me and I put my arm around her.

I saw lighting flash in the window.

"Oh hey Jerome." Lisa turned. "I'll go and let you guys get some sleep, goodnight!" She smiled and left.

"Sorry dood was I interrupting something?" Jerome asked. "Nah man your fine." I laid back on the bed and Jerome sat beside me.

"So I guess all those pep-talks paid off huh?" Jerome laughed. "Yeah sorry biggums but it's the end of merome." I started to laugh. "What about you and Vanessa? I could tell you like her." I said.

"Is it that obvious?" Jerome put his head in his faces smiling. "To me, but just cause your my main bacca." I laughed. "Are you gonna ask her out anytime soon?" I asked.

"I-I don't want you her to think I'm taking advantage of her since she opened up to me." "Well buddy if it helps Lisa thinks she likes you, why don't you go for it?" I say. "I'm sure she wouldn't be upset about it." I finish.

"You know what? I'll try. Thank you biggums." Jerome said. "Anytime dood."

I had a idea. I went to Vanessa's room and opened the door slightly. Vanes a was sound asleep and I saw Lisa getting ready for bed. "Babe I have an idea." I whispered.
---
Vanessa POV

"Vanessa.. Vanessa wake up.." I opened my eyes to see Jerome standing by my bed.

"What's up Jerome?" I said. "I need to ask you something?" He was smiling. "Would you be my girlfriend?" He had a huge smile on his face.

"Yes of course!" I answered. I sat up on my bed and pulled Jerome into a hug.

I looked into his eyes and I couldn't help it. I kissed him. It wasn't like a quick kiss that we shared before. This kiss was long and it had so much meaning.

"Vanessa!" I looked at Jerome. "What?" I asked. "Vanessa wake up!" He said.

I opened my eyes.

I sat up. I looked at Jerome who was giving me a apologetic look. He had his hand on my shoulder.

It was a dream. It was all a dream.

"I'm sorry to wake you. Mitch wanted Lisa to stay with him tonight and Lisa said I could sleep in the room with you but I didn't want you to be freaked out when you woke up." He explained.

Awh he was so sweet. Why do I have a feeling Lisa planned this? "It's fine Jerome." I patted on the bed beside me.

He got under the covers and laid down looking at me. I smiled.

"Goodnight Vanessa."
---
Lisa POV

It felt nice being cuddled up with Mitch. "I really hope this works." I said out loud . "Me too baby gurl." I turned so that I was facing him. "Goodnight babe." I said "Goodnight my princess" he returned with a kiss to my forehead.