Chapter 19

Chapter 19
Lisa POV

I felt the plane start to descend. I closed my eyes waiting for my ears to pop. Which they did. "Mitchell have you ever been to Texas?" I asked him. "No Lisa Marie I never have." He said smiling.

"I think your going to like it." The plane landed eventually stopping. I was telling Mitch about all the kinds of stuff Texas has and what I want to do on our " mini vacation"

"Well Texas sounds awesome." Mitch said. "It is."

We got off the plane and waited for our luggage. I have to admit, I was nervous. This is the first time our families are going to meet Mitch and Jerome.

"My mom was going to pick us up because she didn't want us to waste money on a cab." I explained to everyone.

I saw my mom holding up a sign that said Garza and friends. I ran up to my mom and gave her a hug. "Mom!" Vanessa came and hugged my mom as well. Since she was practically my sister.

"So you must be Mitch and Jerome?" My mom asked looking at the boys. "I'm Jerome." Jerome said raising his hand. "And I'm Mitch." Mitch said. She shook both of there hands. 

"Well it's nice to meet you boys, shall we get going?" She said.

We started walking to the exit of the airport when two boys around the age of thirteen came up to us. "Mitch, Jerome! Can we have an autograph?" The shorter one asked.

"Sure doods. What's your names?" Jerome said. My mom tapped me on the shoulder. She leaned towards me "Are they famous or something?" I chucked.

"They are YouTubers" Vanessa answered. "Vanessa, Lisa! Can we have your autographs too? We love the vlog you guys did with the Pack!" They said.

I smiled "Sure." We both said. We did a quick autograph and then headed towards the doors.

"You guys are famous too?" My mom asked Vanessa. "Kind of." She replied

-------

"So how is Florida? And the online college classes?" My mom asked. We were driving to the house I grew up in. I was lost in thought. We were passing so many things I had forgotten about, like the zoo and the Alamodome.

"We can't enroll into classes until the fall but then everything should be smooth sailing." Vanessa answered.

Mom asked questions to the boys as well, who were to my surprise not nervous at all.

"I hope you boys are treating my girls well."  That caused me to snap out of my daydream. "Of course ms. Garza, I can assure you we treat the girls like princesses." Jerome answered.

My mom looked at me as if I asking me if it was true and I couldn't help but laugh.

We pulled up to the house I grew up in and where Vanessa spent a lot of her time. "Here are the keys to the house and a extra key to my car incase you guys want to go anywhere." She threw me my old Supernatural lanyard.

"I'm gonna go make sure your brother didn't make a mess when I was gone. Don't get into trouble guys." With that she walked inside the house.

"I missed mom so much Lisa!" Vanessa said. "So did I." We grabbed our bags and headed to the house beside mine.

I don't remember coming here much because it was always rented out. I opened the door and was greeted by a cozy home.

It had a decent size living room with two couches and it led into a kitchen with a small dining area. Beside the dining area was an extra room which looked currently like an office.