Chapter 16

Chapter 16
Vanessa POV

The next few days at PAX went smoothly. We decided just to sit with the guys at the table and we even signed a few autographs.

It was the last day of the convention and Lisa and I haven't had much girl time. I guess she noticed it too.

"Vanessa, can we go shopping?" I turned to my right. We were sitting between Mitch and Jerome so no fan can talk shit to us.

"Sure why not." I have been spending all this mini vacation with Jerome. I could use some girl time. 

------
"I think it's so crazy how we happen to run into those guys.." Lisa wondered aloud.
"Yeah I guess it was pretty weird." "But something doesn't seem right Vanessa, I don't know maybe I'm paranoid."

It was currently 5'o'clock and we were walking from store to store trying to find some clothes we like.

A dress in a window of the next store caught my eye. It was about knee-length and with a silvery white tone to it.

"Why don't you go try it on?" Lisa said smiling. We walked into the store and it looked expensive. "Lis how about we go somewhere else?.."

"No no no. Go try on that dress." She pushed me toward a fitting room and soon later the dress was handed to me.

I put on the dress. It actually fit pretty good.  I liked the way it looked against my light skin.

"How does it look?" I asked as I opened the door. Lisa looked at me with a shocked face. "It looks amazing!" I started to get red. Then I noticed Lisa wearing a dress too.

She was wearing a hi-low dress that was a light pink.

"Why..?" "Shh. Don't ask let's go!" Lisa said. "But we haven't paid.." "Don't worry I have it covered. Now we're gonna be late!" She said.

She waved goodbye to the cashier and we went outside. Lisa was dragging me to the next store over. As soon as we went inside I was ambushed by the smell of hair products.

She went up to the desk and talked to the stylist. "Come on Vanessa!" We walked to the back and I was seated in a chair and Lisa sat beside me.

"Okay Ms. Vanessa. What would you like done?" A stylist stood behind be, covering me and the dress in a cover.

I look at Lisa and she gave me a *go ahead* look. 

"Well let's start with some highlights." I smiled.

-----

After an hour I was finally done. I looked in the mirror and saw a completely new me. My hair was cut, highlighted, and styled. She removed the cover and I looked at myself again.

I looked like I was going to a fancy party. "Wait! You can't forget these." I looked at Lisa and she had cut her hair and got streaks of purple in it. It looked nice on her.

She had a pair of shoes that matched the dress perfectly. "Okay Lisa, what's going on?" This was too much. A hairstyle, dress and new shoes?

"You'll see come on."  The stylist gave a card back to Lisa which I assume was a credit card.

I opened the door and a limo was parked outside. Okay something had to be going on. The driver got out of the drivers seat with a bouquet of roses and a note.

"For you ma'am." The driver gave me the things. He opened the door and Lisa got in patting a spot beside her.

"Come on Vanessa we are gonna be late!" I got into the limo and sat down next to Lisa. "Late for what?" I questioned. "You'll see." She smiled.