Chapter 48

Chapter 48
Lisa POV

I had Amara's carrier one hand and my heels in the other. Mitch held the door open and I walked through and dropped my heels and went to the couch.

I set down Amara's carrier and face planted on the sofa. "Okay as soon as you guys are ready, we will take you too the airport." Mitch said.

I turned to see Vanessa struggling to get up the stairs in her dress. "Hold on." I said with a laugh. I stood up and went to help my best friend. I picked up the back of her dress and we walked up the stairs.

We walked into the bedroom she shared with jerome. "So how was your night?" I asked. "Lisa, it was amazing.. Thank you for being the best wedding planner, maid of honor and best friend a girl could ask for." She said.

I smiled and gave my best friend a hug. "Alright well let's get you changed and ready for your honeymoon." I said. I threw Vanessa a pair of jean shorts and a navy blue V-neck.

When she was changed I grabbed her wedding dress and put it back in the bag and hug it in her closet. I grabbed a tiny bag off her dresser and walked over to her.

"Here. In case of emergency." I smiled.

------------
Jerome POV

We waved goodbye to Mitch and Lisa and headed inside the airport. I couldn't be more excited. I booked a late flight so we could sleep on the plane and have all morning just to be lazy when we check into our bungalow.

I grabbed Vanessa's hand and we walked to go through security.

"I'm so sleepy." She said with a yawn. "I'm sorry baby, you can sleep on the plane and when we get to the bungalow we can have a lazy day." I kissed her forehead.

Not even 20 minutes later I flight was called to start boarding. I looked out of the windows at the airport and saw it was drizzling.

"Spring showers hit hard here in Florida huh?" Vanessa looks up at me. "Yeah but they are pretty to watch." I said.

"If it starts to thunder I'm putting on headphones and never letting you go." She mumbled into my shirt.

"And I won't let you go."

She pulled on her Pierce the veil hoodie and put on the hood. I smiled.  "Jerome.. I was thinking about something.." She trailed.

"And?.." I started. "Well.. We just got married.. Lisa and Mitch have Amara now.. They eventually are going to get married. I would also want kids too someday.." She said.

"What are you trying to say babe?" I asked.

"We should move out."

---------
Mitch POV

I laid on the bed waiting for Lisa to finish showering. Everything went as planned and I'm excited to finally relax.

Small cries started to come from the mini crib beside our bed. I stood and walked over the bassinet. I leaned over and pulled my daughter into my arms.

I sat on the bed and tried to get her to stop crying. She didn't want her pacifier. I felt her pamper and I knew that was it.

I started to panic a bit. This was my first time changing Amara's diaper without Lisa's help. I set Amara on the bed and went to get the  diaper bag.

I pulled out a diaper, wipes and baby powder. I slowly started to change her diaper.

It took me about 6 minutes but I got Amara all ready to go. I looked up to see Lisa standing in the doorway of the bathroom smiling. "You changed your first diaper!" She said clapping her hands

I smiled. I threw the diaper in the diaper genie and closed the lid. I picked Amara up and laid down on the bed, resuming my position.

I laid Amara on my chest and she instantly got comfortable. "Mitch.. I've been thinking.. And I want to start my online courses to finish my degree.." She trailed.

She turned to look at me. I gave her small smile. "Whatever you do princess I will support you." I answered. "Thank you.. By the way all of the baby furniture I ordered should be here by tomorrow, so we could finally set up Amara's room." She explained.

"Good, our baby girl needs her own room."

(AN. I'm going to finish uploading this story so I can delete the drafts off of my phone :) )