Chapter 13

Chapter 13
Vanessa POV

I stood on a stool trying to reach my suitcase from the top shelve. It sucks being 5'1.

I pull down my purple suitcase and start packing my clothes into them. I've set out a bunch of t-shirts and jeans, a couple beanies and all my accessories.

It's been a week since Jerome asked us to go to PAX with them. I'm still scared. I don't wanna deal with crazy fans. There was a slight knock on my door.

"Come in!" Lisa came in carrying a present bag and a can of Rockstar Energy Drink. "A friend dropped this off for you." She held out her hands.

Lisa sat on a clean spot on my bed and put the present bag and drink down. I moved my clothes over and reached for the bag.

I removed the tissue and took out the gift and unrolled it. It was a brown jacket. I saw the "JeromeASF" logo on it.

I smiled and put it on. "Pose!"  Lisa said. She snapped the picture on her phone. "Nice! I bet Jerome would like it.."  She made a teasing face. 

"Lis.. I'm actually kinda nervous, what if his fans hate me!" I understand it's the same with her too.. Fans have already speculated the thought of her and Mitch together.

"You'll be fine Vanessa. I promise. If anything we will be with the guys if not at the hotel room okay?" She tried reassuring me. I nodded my head. "Well hurry up and finish packing! We have to meet the guys at the airport in about 30."

She left my room and closed the door. I finished packing all my necessities. I packed a sleeping with sirens backpack to take as my carry on. I packed my laptop, charger, headphones and a book I haven't finished reading.

I rolled my suitcase out to the living room where Lisa sat with her suitcase and Stitch backpack. She was wearing a Bajan Canadian sweater. Either Mitch gave her a sweater or that's his original one, but I have a feeling she just hasn't given it back. I smile.

"I have a surprise for you, but I won't give it to you till we settle in at the hotel." Lisa said smiling. "Why did you have to tell be about it right now..?" I complained.

"Because I know your gonna be anxious throughout the entire flight and this is something for you to get your mind off of it." She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Fine Lis. Lezzgooooo."

-----------
"Flight 209 to Boston Now Boarding."

I grabbed Jerome's hand. I've never been a fan of planes. "Shh. Baby girl your gonna be okay. I'll take care of you I promise." He kissed my forehead.

While at the airport we only ran into two fans at the most. They even recognized Lisa and I from the vlog the boys posted.

It's kinda not hard to guess the Jerome and I are together. We were wearing matching sweaters after all. Same with Lisa and Mitch. Matching in red and black checkered sweaters.

-----

"It looks like our seats are next to each other." I said. Jerome smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I sat on the seat closest to the window and Jerome sat beside me. Across from us was Lisa and Mitch and the guys filled in the seats behind us.

I pulled my backpack and put it on my lap taking out my laptop. "Okay Jerome.. What movie do you want to watch?" I asked. He started rubbing his chin clearly overthinking. I laughed "Come on babe. What's your favorite movie?" I asked.

"I don't know! There's so many! A bacca can't only have one favorite. Except for a favorite girl because that's you." He winked. I could feel myself blushing.