Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Vanessa POV

"Vanessa! Hurry wake up!" Lisa shouted. I pushed my fave deeper into the pillow to block out her voice.

"I invited guest over and I don't think you want them to see your bed head." I could hear her laugh from the kitchen.

I rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom. My eyes widened. "Oh god." I looked in the mirror. "Thanks twin." I mumbled. Wait...

"Lisa! Who's coming over?" I shouted. She took a few seconds to yell back. "Friends of mine.. Uh dress decent though!" She replied. Hesitation. This can't be good.

I started my routine. I brushed my hair and decided to straighten it. I managed to get it done with only two burns.

I decided to put on foundation and a bit of mascara and lipgloss. My max in the makeup department.

I walked out of the bathroom and started to sort through my closet. I picked out a pair of ripped faded jeans and a black and green "Tonight Alive" shirt. I also picked a pair of white converse.

I went back into the bathroom, did a once over and decided I looked decent enough.

I walked into living room where I saw Lisa sitting in front of the television playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies. Her and her games.

"Lis.. You know we're almost twinning right?" I chuckle. It takes her a while to look away from the screen. She gives me a look and looks back at herself. "Dammit." She starts laughing.

She was wearing dark ripped jeans with a white "All Time Low" shirt and black converse.

"Can I play?" I said gesturing to the game going on. "Sure grab the controller by the TV on the charging doc."

I grab the grey Halo themed controller and sit next to her. "Soo.. What friends are coming over? I thought I was your only friend."

"Just some friends I met when I was working at GameStop..." I didn't continue to question her. So far we were on round 16 of Zombies.

----

"Shit! I freaking lost my pack-a-punched Drakon... Noo! My favorite gun! It had the ability turned and was so amazing!" She whined. I start laughing at the way Lisa was overreacting. We only made it to round 23 when we both went down.

I heard a knock on the door. I look up and instantly get nervous. "Who are Lisa's friends.." I thought.

Lisa jumped up and ran to answer the door. When she opened the door I heard "Biggums!" and she start to giggle.

Biggums? Why does that seem so familiar?

A few days ago. The YouTube Videos.

Oh no.. I hope it's not Jero- "Hey Vanessa, Mitch and Jerome are here!" Great. Great. I didn't wanna meet them yet.. Is it weird I haven't met Lisa's "boyfriend"?

I stood up slowly and walked toward the door. Lisa was hand in hand with a boy, which must be Mitch. He was taller than her by a lot. He has short light brown and was wearing a pair of black sunglasses on top of his head

I haven't noticed the boy beside them. So.. This must be Jerome. He wasn't bad looking at all. He was slightly shorter than Mitch and he was wearing a Posh Life SnapBack.

"Soo.. This is Vanessa." Lisa started, breaking the awkwardness. "and is Mitch and Jerome." She said gesturing to the boys beside her.

"Hey." I said quietly. I turned back towards the TV to avoid this awkwardness, but not before I caught Jerome give me a tiny smile. My cheeks felt hot and I immediately knew I was blushing. I didn't even know him.. This is going to be an interesting day.