Chapter12

Chapter 12
Vanessa POV

"Nessa!" I stopped and turned. "What now Purston?" I stuck my tongue out at him. "Can you please bring me another piece of pizza?" "Me too!" "Me three!" Both Vik and Rob said. "Hey babe. If you wouldn't mind... Me four?" Jerome asked.

"I'll just bring the box." I laughed. We had gotten out of the pool because we were all starving. Mitch had ordered 6 boxes of the best pizza in the Tampa area.

Believe me I feel like I could have eaten a whole box by myself. We were all sitting on chairs by the pool eating and just having a good time in general.

Lisa and Mitch went to get some more drinks since they didn't have many to start off with.

I went inside and walked towards the kitchen; my flip flops making a smacking sound with every step I took.

I heard the door open and laugher followed. I grabbed a box of pizza and went to see who opened the door.

Mitch was carrying two twelve packs of soda and Lisa carried two six packs of drank.

I think I'd stick with soda for the night.

"Hey Twin!" Lisa said seeing that I was standing in the kitchen doorway.

"Hey. Need any help?" I asked. "Nahh I'm good dude." Lisa said. "I think I could use some assistance." Mitch said in a funny voice I recognized from his video.

"Nah.. I'm good dude." I laughed and turned to go back outside.

------

"Hey guys it's Vikkstar 123 here with a vlog with the entire pack!" All the guys yelled. All the guys had out there cameras and we're making vlogs.

None of the fans knew that Jerome and I were dating and I was completely fine with it. I didn't feel like receiving a bunch of hate messages.

They introduced Lisa and I as friends they met at GameStop. After all it was kind of the truth anyway.

"We are all excited about seeing you guys at PAX next week. Make sure to look for us at our table!" Rob said into his camera.

What's PAX? I looked at Lisa who shrugged. We were in the living room and the guys were moving around talking to their cameras.

"We all decided it would be fun to do a challenge with the entire Pack and the the girls." Lachlan started. "We picked a pingpong challenge."

--------
Lisa POV

Of course they had to pick the one sport I cannot play.

I could see the Vanessa was not thriller with the decision either.

All the boys walked outside and Vanessa and I trudged along. We had changed into our swimsuit overwear incase we wanted to get back into the pool later.

"How about Lisa and I film y'all and you guys do the challenge." Vanessa said. "I love how you guys use y'all. True Texans right there." Preston said. We laughed.

"Nah Nessa. Come on we're gonna be on teams anyway!" Rob said.

They're were two teams. My team consisted of Mitch, Vik, Preston and I and on the other team was Vanessa, Jerome, Rob and Lachlan.

------
Mitch POV

"The way we're gonna do this challenge is two players are gonna start a game of pingpong and whoever doesn't make the ball go over the net advances to the next round. It's sort of a tournament style challenge." I explained.

"I nominate Vanessa to go first from our team!" Jerome yelled, smirking at Vanessa.

This gave me an evil idea. Lisa looked at me as if begging for me not to put her against Vanessa. "I nominate Lisa!" I shouted.