Chapter 37

Chapter 37
Vanessa POV

Today we were going to start getting things done for the wedding. We decided on the date, April 18th.

So far we went into three different bridal boutiques and I've only liked about one dress from those three.

I was looking for a certain type of dress that fit the image I wanted in my head.

We walked into the fourth boutique called 15&co. The walls were adorned in white dresses that were waiting to be tried on.

"Hello how may I help you?" A woman older than us walked up to Lisa and I. "Yes.. I wanted to know if I could try on bridal dresses." I said

"Of course. Any particular style?"

"I would want a strapless heart shaped neck line. I would also want the dress to fall straight down but not a firm fitting style." I explained.

"Okay, you may take a seat I'll see what I have." The woman disappeared into the back.

I sat on the sofa beside my best friend. "Lis, what if I don't find the perfect dress I want?" I asked

"Then we keep looking." She smiled. Lisa was wearing leggings with a baggy t-shirt and had on her glasses instead of contacts. She had a binder on her lap, which she wrote in occasionally.

"Twin, what if I wore a pant suit to the wedding eh?" She looked at me with a toothy grin.

I laughed. "Why would you want to do that?" I asked. "Because I highly doubt they have a dress to fit both me and my tummy." She said looking down at her stomach.

"I'm sure we will find something, plus I don't think you want to wear a orange pant suit." I add

"True true." She scribbled down more in her binder.

"Ms. I have found 3 dresses that matched your description. Would you like to try them on?" The woman asked.

"Yes please." I stood and followed the woman to the dressing room.

I let the lady put me into the first dress. It was beautiful but not exactly what I was looking for. The bodice was made out of lace and went down till my hips then changed material.

I went outside to show Lis who just shook her head causing me to laugh.

The next dress was the same aswell. It had a black ribbon under the breast like which I didn't like at all.

I sat in the dressing room and lost hope. I would never find the perfect dress for my wedding. "We still have one more." I thought to myself.

The lady put me into the third dress. When I looked at myself in the mirror I couldn't believe it. This is what I wanted.

I walked out and showed Lisa who smiled. I looked in the three mirrors in front of me. The bodice had a nice sparkle to it that wasn't too overwhelming. It fell perfectly straight the way I wanted it.

"One more thing." Lisa stood beside me holding a veil. "I think this one will look good." She said handing it to the woman who was helping me.

I bend down so she could place it on my head. The sides of the veil were covered in the same sparkle as my dress.

"It's perfect." I said. Lisa looked like she wanted to cry. "Amara and I love it." She said smiling.

"We will take it." I told the woman. "Okay ma'am the dress and veil will come out to about $6,000."

Woah that's a lot of money for such a simple dress. "I got it." Lisa said handing the woman a credit card.

"Lis.. No you shouldn't." I said "Think of it as a wedding gift from Mitch and I. He wanted to buy you the dress and I said I would help with the cost." She explained.