Chapter 36

Chapter 36
Lisa POV

Mitch and I talked for what seemed like hours. I missed him so much, as a boyfriend and as my best friend.

Currently, we were laying down beside each other in the dim light provided by a lone candle, our hands touching by only our pinkies which were wrapped around each other. Mitch turned to face me.

"Listen Lis.. I'm so sorry for everything. I wish I could take back that day and have been there for these past six months. I felt like I missed everything. The day you left changed me so much. I had taken off to Canada because no one could stand me here. I knew I had made the biggest mistake of my life. I had lost my everything. I lost my inspiration to make videos. It's like I couldn't function without you. I know you shouldn't forgive me right away, but I hope one day you will. I love you Lisa and I will never stop."

I simply looked at him. He was right I couldn't forgive him right away, but it hurt so much to be apart from him.

"One day my love. One day we will be back to the way we used to be I promise."

He smiled. "Would it be weird to ask you to spent the night here with me?"

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Why?" I asked

"Because I want to remember what its like to hold my entire world in my arms again, plus I wanna sleep with you and baby Amara." He said.

I blushed slightly at his comment. "Okay let's get to sleep because it's been a longggg day." I said turned the opposite direction.

The bed moved a bit and Mitch was behind me wrapping one arm around me while he moved the other to be my pillow.

I felt movement inside my stomach and jumped. "Woah baby girl are you okay?" Mitch asked.

I sat up to the best of my ability. "Feel." I grabbed his hand and placed it where Amara kicked me. A few moments later and the movement was there again.

I looked at Mitch who had the biggest smile on his face. Our faces were only inches apart.

I knew this would be a bad idea but I did it anyway. I closed the gap between us but only for a few seconds.

Without looking at him, I laid down and we resumed our position.

"I love you Lis.. You too baby Amara." He said as he kissed my shoulder.

I hesitated for a moment. "We love you too."
--------
Vanessa POV

"Jerome!" I yelled. "What's wrong princess?"

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where my boyfriend, wait, fiancé, was cooking breakfast.

"Lis isn't in her room.." I trailed. "Look Nessa, I promise everything is okay. She's around here somewhere." He said while giving me a light kiss.

"I don't want her to leave again.. I can't handle it anymore without my bestfriend." I said.

"Let's go look for her." He said. Jerome turned off the stove and grabbed my hand.

We looked downstairs inside and out and there was no sign of my best friend. I started thinking. "Jerome, do you think she's with Mitch?" I said

"I thought you checked upstairs?" He questioned. "Not his room."

We both looked at each other and headed upstairs. Jerome was the one to open Mitch's door, revealing the missing person.

Jerome looked at me as if trying to read my emotions. I wouldn't say I was pissed but I was definitely shocked. There my bestfriend was laying bedside her ex-boyfriend asleep.