Chapter 46

Chapter 46
                     Something Blue
Vanessa POV

"This can't be me." I mumbled. I looked in the full length mirror for what seems like the millionth time. "Believe it girl. That is you." Chandni said with a smile.

"I think we have everything; something old." Amber gestured to my ring that was given to me for my Quinceñera. "Something new." Alyssa pointed to my ears, for my earrings

"Something borrowed." I picked up my wrist that had my aunts bracelet.

"Something blue?" I questioned.

"Hold on!" My cousin, Barbra, said as she reached into her purse.

"We just need the finishing touch." My cousin said. I bent down and she placed an old necklace that had a blue stone in the middle of it. "It belonged to your grandma. I believe that right now was the right time to give it to you." She said.

I smiled. "Is she done?" Lisa said poking her head in through the door. She walked in slowly. "My best friend looks so beautiful." Lisa said, her eyes started to get teary.

"I won't cry." She said with a little smile. I smiled back at her. I looked in the mirror one last time. My dress looked as beautiful as when I tried it on the first time. My makeup and hair was done to perfection thanks to the girls.

"Are you ready Vanessa?" Lisa asks.

"I'm ready."

I walked out to the kitchen where the back door was being guarded by all the guys.. Except Jerome. I was so anxious to see him..

All the girls lined up with their escort. Alyssa and Vik were first followed by Kat and Preston, Amber and Rob, Chandni and Lachlan and finally Lisa and Mitch.

I stood behind Lisa. She turned around to face me. Barbra took her place beside me. I decided she would be the one to give me away since she was the one who raised me.

Lisa looked at me and nodded. She pressed on her ear and said "we are ready to move in 3..2..1."

--------
Jerome POV

The back doors opened as music started to play which caused a chain reaction of people to stand and look at door.

Every Time a note plays on that piano my heart speeds up. I see Vik and Alyssa start to walk out and I get nervous. All of the girls start to walk out until I see my bestfriend come out smiling at me giving me a noticeable  thumbs up.

I smiled back and nod. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I opened my eyes and I see her. I swear she is the most beautiful person I've ever seen. If I could have managed to fall in love all over again, then I just did.

I looked at her to see that she had a smile on her face. Mine grew wider. She was finally at the alter and her cousin lifted her veil. I held out my hand and helped her walked towards where we are suppose to stand.

"You look so incredibly beautiful." I whispered. She blushed lightly which just added to her beauty. The preacher started talking and I drifted off.

I went back to that first day I went over to her apartment. I was so nervous of getting shut down again but my bestfriend was there pushing me forward and I'm so glad he did.

Because I met her.

Because of my bestfriend, I met my forever.

Vanessa squeezed my hand lightly causing me to come back to reality. I looked at the preacher. He smiled lightly.

I turned to Mitch who handed me the ring.

The preacher handed me a paper. I smiled and read; "I, Jerome Aceti take you, Vanessa Garcia to be my wife, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

I slid the ring on her finger

"I, Vanessa Garcia, take you, Jerome Aceti, to be my husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.

She slid the ring onto my finger and I couldn't help but smile.

"By the power vested in me by the State of Florida, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I leaned in and Vanessa met me half way. Let's just say I never wanted that kiss to end.

"I present to you Mr./ Mrs. Jerome Aceti."

I grabbed Vanessa's hand and walked down the isle.

The guests stood and applauded. I see my parents look at me and give me a smile.

-----------
Vanessa POV

Jerome and I walked around the house where a limo was parked in front. From here we would go to the hall for the reception. Jerome stopped in front of the limo, waiting for everyone to follow.

"You still have one more thing to do my beautiful bride." He said smiling leaning in to kiss my cheek.

He looked down at my bouquet. I smiled. "Aim for them." He whispered. I nodded my head. "I was already planning it." I smiled.

"I love you mrs. Aceti." He said smiling. "I love you more." I said. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. A applause erupted from the crowd causing me to jump back a bit.

I spotted her. She was handing over her daughter to the father. I turned around "okay ready?!" I yelled. "One! Two! Three!"

I tossed it in her direction. I turned just in time to see him catch it, protecting her from the incoming flying object, while balancing his daughter in his other arm.

My best friend looked back at me and shook her head with a smile. "Cliche." She mouthed. She leaned in and kissed her boyfriends cheek taking the bouquet from his hand.

I turned back and smiled. Jerome was holding the door open for me and I managed to get in without tripping. He slid in next to me and was hidden by my dress. I giggled.

Hs managed to find my hand and wrapped it in his. "The night isn't over yet my queen. I still have one more surprise."