Chapter 20

Chapter 20.
Mitch POV

I woke up to the sound of Lisa in the restroom and she didn't sound to good.

I immediately got up and rushed to the bathroom. I opened the door and saw my girlfriend leaning over the toilet.

"Babe.. Are you okay?." I asked. I sat down beside her and started to rub her back. She gave me a shaky thumbs up.

I got a clip and grabbed her hair. I put the clip in her hair so she didn't have to worry about it falling in her face.

A few minutes later she stood up and went to the sink and started brushing her teeth.

When she was done she turned to me and gave me a small smile. "I'm sorry for waking you." She said as she looked down.

I couldn't help it. I hugged her. She giggled . "Mitch your squeezing me." She said muffled.

I let her go and gave her a kiss. "So why were you throwing up..?" I asked. "I don't know.  I think I made myself sick with worrying so much.

I kissed her forehead. "Baby girl it will be okay." I said.

The bedroom door opened to reveal a Jerome and Vanessa still in their pajamas.

"A wild Jerome and Vanessa in their natural habitat." I said. "Well I am a furry bacca." Jerome answered.

"What's wrong.?" Vanessa asked. I guess she could see that Lisa was pale.

"I just got a little sick this morning that's all." Lisa said making Vanessa's eyes go wide for a moment.

"Well Mitch Jerome out!" Vanessa said. "Go get ready for the parade that's in an hour. Lisa have to give me a makeover." She said with a slight tone of "do I have too" voice.

I laughed. I turned to Lisa. "Call if you need anything or start to feel sick again." I told her.

She smiled and tip-toed to give me a kiss on my nose. "I will." She said. "Now goooo."

Jerome and I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. "Sooo." He said looking at the Xbox. "Call of Duty?" I asked. He smiled. "Call of Duty."

-------
Vanessa POV

I stood there giving Lisa my famous look. "There is a chance you might be though." I said. "I don't think so though." She went on.

"If I go get you a test will you take it?" I asked her. She looked down. "Yes..." She trailed.

"Okay we will go right now let's just get dressed."

We dressed in a pair of leggings and some t-shirts. We walked to the living room to see the boys playing Call of Duty. I smiled at them.

"Are you boys hungry.?" Lisa called out to them. "Yes!" They answered. We laughed. "We will go get you some food." I said.

We walked out of the door and went to Mom's car. I was driving.

We drove around and finally found the old pharmacy we went too. "I'm nervous. What if I am pregnant." Lisa said.

I smiled. "Then your pregnant and we will be here for you every step of the way." Lisa shook her head okay.

We went into the pharmacy and picked up a regular pregnancy test.

We pulled up in the drive through if McDonald's. "Okay your total will be $20.65" the cashier said.

Lisa pulled out her Wallet and we drove up to the window and saw an old friend.