Chapter 25

Chapter 25
Lisa POV

I tried to turn over on my side but something was restraining me. I opened my eyes and was greeted by bright lights.

Am I dead now?

I blinked a couple of times and looked at my surroundings. Beeping machines surrounded me. I was in a hospital. We must have been rescued. I look down at my arms. One had an IV in it and both wrist were bandaged.

The door opened. A nurse came in and smiled. "Oh good you're awake." She said. "Let me just check how you are doing." She continued.

"How did I get here?" I questioned. "Well you were kidnapped, but saved by three boys. The ambulance brought you here. You were very dehydrated and your wrists were cut up badly. You have a couple bruises and a broken nose but you should be fine." She assured.

"Ms. Garza do you remember anything from when you were kidnapped?" She questioned. "Yes all of it." I said. She nodded her head. "Let me get the doctor." She said and left the room.

A few minutes later the nurse came back and someone else accompanied her. "Ms. Garza. My name is Dr. Ramirez. I have something very important to tell you."

"Is it bad.?" I questioned. "No, but it may be shocking.." He trailed. "Alright.. What is it?" I asked

"Your pregnant."

I sat there for a moment. "Okay thank you for telling me." I said with a smile. "Is the baby okay?" I asked. "I remember they punched me in the stomach." I said looking down.

"Yes the baby is fine. Now there are two boys that have been in the waiting room for the past couple of hours.. Do you want me to send them in?" Dr. Ramirez asked.

"Yes." I said. The Dr. left leaving the nurse behind who was checking my monitors and writing things down on a clipboard.

I was actually pregnant. I can't wait to tell Mitch Jerome and Vanessa. Wait.

"Do you know where my friend is?" I ask her.

"Yes. She's stable she hasn't woken up yet but she should be soon." She answered. "How long have we been here?" I asked another question. "Three days." She said.

Three days.

The door opened revealing two familiar faces. I smiled. Mitch came up to me and gave me a hug. Careful not to hurt me in anyway. He even gave me a slight kiss on the lips.

I opened my eyes in time to see the nurse smile as she left.

"Were you the guys that saved us?" I asked. Mitch sat beside me holding my hand and Jerome sat at the edge of my bed.

"Yes. We also had some help from your friend Adrian." Mitch said. "Thank you. Thank you so much..." I said. Mitch kissed my hand.

"Lis.. Can we ask you something?" Jerome asked. "Sure go ahead." "Are you or Vanessa pregnant?" He asked.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. I didn't want to tell Mitch like this. "Nope. We found a pregnancy test in one of the bathroom cabinets if that's what you were referring too.." I said.

"Oh okay just wondering." He said.
--------
Vanessa POV

"Your friend just woke up a few hours ago too." The nurse said. "That's good.. Is she okay?" I asked. "Yes she's perfectly fine."

"You had some visitors but they had to leave because the hours were over." The nurse said. I nodded.

"Is there a way I can see my friend?" I asked. I needed to see Lisa. I had a headache but the nurse said it was normal.