Chapter 30

Today's Leo's and I's official date. AN OFFICIAL DATE! Can you believe it? I seriously can't wait...but, here I am. Looking through my closet and finding nothing to wear. I groaned and I plopped onto my bed and I sighed.
What if I over dress?
I looked at my closet in fear. I slowly got up and I looked at a certain dress.
That one.

I waited on the couch for the door bell to ring. I haven't been this anxious in a while.
The door bell rang and I instantly jumped up. I walked towards the door and I opened it.
Leo stood there with a rose in his hand.
"Roses...how did you know?" I asked as I took it from him.
"Mason told me they were your favorite flower." Leo nodded as he barley noticed what I was wearing.
"You look great!" He said a bit too loudly. He seemed to notice as he cleared his throat.
"You don't look too bad yourself." I smiled. He laughed and ran his hand through his hair. He was wearing something casual and here I was wearing a dress! It's not like it's a formal dress... But still! Ughh.
I changed the subject.
"Shall we go?" I asked as I put the Rose inside the room and I walked out the door.
"Right!" Leo said as he smiled and closed the door behind me. We walked down the stairs. Leo sighed as he got to the bottom and he opened the door for me.
"Thanks." I mumbled. I walked through the door and but I feel like somethings supposed to happen. It's too....perfect. Usually someone messes this up for us.
"What's wrong?" Leo asked.
"No ones bothering us." I mumbled.
Leo laughed.
"Yeah. I thought that was weird too." He said as he looked at the street and he put his arm around me.
"But, I feel good. This is our time. We should cherish it." He said as he smiled down at me. I nodded.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"It's gonna be fun." He said reassuringly.

We continued walking until he stopped in front of a playground.
I raised an eyebrow at him.
"Just trust me. I feel like this'll make you relax before we go on the actual date. You seem pretty nervous." He nudged me on the arm.
I sighed as he sat on the swing. I sat on the swing next to him and the only sound was noise of the chains on the swing.

"I really like you..." He said.
"I really like you too." I mumbled.
"That's not what I mean." He turned his swing towards me. "I really like you. I trust you." He said.
"I trust you too. I don't know why everything always goes wrong with us." I shook my head.
"Yeah. Either someone needs our help or we almost die." Leo laughed.
I laughed too and I fell backwards off the swing. Leo laughed and fell off the swing and landed next to me.
Leo and I stopped laughing as we faced each other. It was one of those moments. The kind I'll always remember as one of the best.
"Don't go back to California." I whispered.
"I won't if you don't want me too." He whispered back.
He grabbed onto my hand and he put them up to his lips where he kissed them.
"Leo..." I mumbled.
"Hmm?" He asked.
"Why the hell are we laying down on a playground?" I asked.
He laughed and sat up.
He stood up and helped me up.
"Let's go back to our actual date." He smiled.
"Where's the actual date?" I asked.
"You'll see." He suddenly looked at my dress.
"You have dirt on your dress." He said as he started wiping it off my dress. I just looked at him. How the hell could someone be so nice and so cute?
He smiled once he noticed what I was doing.
"Why are you staring?" He asked.
"It's romantic." I mumbled.
"It's creepy." He joked as he stopped wiping off the dirt and he looked at me.
"I thought we were going to the date." I mumbled.
"Right! This way." He pointed towards the street.
I'm on a date with Leonardo Dicaprio.... LEONARDO DICAPRIO.
It still doesn't make sense that a girl so boring could be going on a date with a guy so...interesting.