Chapter 41 pt.2

I quickly pressed the close button on Ryan and I kissed Leo. I didn't want to let go.
-
"You guys kissed?!" Summer screamed.
I covered her mouth with my hand.
"Yes." I whispered. Summer insisted on another lunch at my college. This girl seriously wants to know everything.
"Tell me. Is he a good kisser?" Summer asked as she leaned in close for the details. I sipped my drink.
"You aren't saying huh?" She asked as she leaned back. She looked at Leo across the field.
"I bet he is a good kisser like in the movies." She mumbled.
I slapped her hand.
"He's mine." I growled. I was a bit shocked at my action.
"You're head over heals over this boy Naomi." She laughed.
"You guys never kissed when you guys were dating?" I asked.
"Oh, that. That was a lie. Leo wanted to make you jealous." Summer mumbled.
I spit out my drink.
"What?"
"Naomi!" The girl named Mckenize came towards me.
"You're blondes friend aren't you?" Summer asked.
"Hunter? Yeah, I'm her friend. She wanted to say sorry so she made you guys' sandwiches." She passed me a sandwich.
"Thanks." I mumbled.
I took a bite.
This was actually really good.
-
I sat in class and I tried to pay attention, but it was hard with Leo sitting next to me and making occasional glances towards me.
It made it even worse when he started playing with my foot.
I kicked him.
"Ow." He winced.
"Shhhh." I whispered to him," do you want to get us in trouble?" I asked.
"Possibly." He shrugged as he played with his pencil. I rolled my eyes.
"I hate you Leo." I mumbled sarcastically.
"No you don't. You love me Naomi." Leo said as he smiled.
He leaned in real close and puckered up his lips.
I pushed his face away.
"Seriously! Do you want us in trouble for life?" I asked as I put my folder up so it was covering my face from the teachers.
"I just want to be with you Naomi. Is that so much to ask?" He asked.
"Yes. That is. I'm trying to study Leo."
He sighed in disappointment.
I felt someone's eyes on me. I put my folder down and I looked behind me. Hunter was giving me the evil eyes.
I got a sickening feeling in my stomach as I turned towards the front of the class again.
"What is it?" Leo asked.
"It's nothing... I just..." I stood up suddenly and I ran towards the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet.
The sandwich totally made me sick.
I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair and washed my face.
I looked up and I saw my sad reflection.
I shook my head and I walked out of the bathroom. Leo was leaning on the wall and he immediately rushed towards me when I got out of the bathroom.
"What's wrong?" He asked. He held onto my arms in comfort.
"I need to go home." I mumbled.
"I'll take you home."
I shook my head.
"You need to go to class." I said.
"I'll help you." Leo nodded. I sighed.
"Fine. You can help me." I mumbled. Leo picked me up over his back and I gripped onto his tightly.
"Don't drop me this time." I mumbled.
He laughed.
"I won't. I promise." He said. He walked out of the school with me on his back.
-
We arrived at the apartment and I immediately ran into the bathroom and shut the door.
"Naomi?" Leo knocked on the bathroom door. I threw up again.
"What the hell was in that sandwich..." I mumbled.
I wiped my face and I walked out of the bathroom.
"What's wrong?" Leo asked as he followed me.
"I'm sick. That girl, Hunter, gave me a sandwich and it made me sick." I said. I was pretty mad. Leo slightly laid me down on the couch and he put a blanket over me.
He grabbed a movie and he put it in the DVD player. The Titanic song started playing.
"Titanic? Really? Do you want me to cry or get better?" I asked. He rolled his eyes but he kept the movie on. He grabbed a trash can and he placed it near me. Then he picked up my feet and sat down while putting his feet on his lap.
"Leo, you don't have to d-"
"Shut up." He mumbled. I stayed quiet.
I slowly felt my eyes go heavy.
-
"Naomi..." Leo mumbled. I opened my eyes and Leo was standing over me. Only inches away from my face. He backed away from my face as I sat up.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"It's the middle of the night. Thought you'd like some soup." He said as he handed me a bowl of soup.
"You're the best." I said as I grabbed it. I looked at the TV and it still had the titanic movie on.
I sighed as I looked down at my soup bowl.
"I don't even know if I want to eat." I whispered.
"Why not?" He asked as he sat next to me.
I shrugged.
"I don't feel so good." I mumbled.
"Naomi, can we talk about yesterday?" He asked as he sat on the edge of the couch.
"What about yesterday?" I asked acting like I totally didn't know what he was talking about.
"Naomi..." Leo mumbled as he adjusted the blanket over me.
I sighed.
"Fine. What do you want to talk about?" I asked as I set my bowl aside and I looked at Leo with impatient eyes.
"What exactly are we?" He asked. I've been asking this question to myself all day.
What exactly are Leo and I together? Friends? A couple? Just dating? Just a person to kiss? I was so confused.
"I don't think I'm the suitable person to make that decision. I am sick you know." I said. Leo laughed.
"Don't you dare play the guilt card on me." He laughed.
I looked away so I wouldn't have to look at him laugh. I always loved that about him.
"Naomi..."
"Let's make a promise." I said suddenly.
"What promise?" He asked.
"If we both aren't married by 29 then we marry eachother. Deal?" I asked. Leo stared at me for a second.
"Deal." He reached out his hand for me to shake. I instantly shook his hand and suddenly thunder sounded outside.
"That's weird. It's like if the world is happy." He laughed at the thunder.
I gasped.
"It's like as if the world is clapping!" I exclaimed.
Leo laughed as you could hear the rain hitting the top of the roof.
"Goodnight Leo." I mumbled as I laid down. Leo didn't say anything but rather just looked up at the ceiling. And right before I fell asleep, I swear I heard him say one thing.
"Goodnight future wife." He whispered.