Im used to him

This is what Aaron and chase look like chase is on the left and Aaron's on the right.

Malia's POV

We say in my room talking about what happened and she told me everything.

"Was it a one nightstand or more?" I ask.

"I don't know I was totally waisted" she says I nod.

"Well whatever we'll just wait for school and see" I say she nods.

~

A week later

  I go to my locker nas get my things I close my locker then I turn and as I do I bump into a hard chest and fall on my ass. "Why do I do this all the time" I say to myself.

"Because you don't see where you're going" I hear a familiar voice and  see Grayson.

"Shut up you dick now help me up and get my books" I say he does.

"Ok treat me like a slave why don't you" he says picking my books up.

"Well if you let me I will so carry me to class" I joke he picks me up throwing me over his shoulder. "I didn't mean it" I say he chuckles it vibrates through me. Me and Grayson are a little closer.

"Well you aren't supposed to jake about it" he says still carrying me with no pain like it's the easiest thing.

"Aren't I heavy" I ask.

"Nope" he says popping the 'P' I chuckle.

"Yeah right" I say I see people looking at us with weird looks. I see Stacey the most popular blond bimbo glare at me I smile.

"Really it feels like air" he says. I laugh.

"Do you know how much I eat" I say he chuckles.

"No but still feels like air" he says.

"No way that means you have to be rather jacked and really strong or lying" I say.

"Both" he says.

"So I am heavy are you calling me fat" I pout.

"I was joking not about being jacked though" he says I kick him and my leg reaches to his balls.

"Fucking fuck" he says I laugh. People stare at us.

"Sorry didn't mean to go that" I lie.

"You're a bitch" he says.

"Yeah does anyone have scissors or a knife it doesn't matter which scissor possible kid ones because Grayson won't need big scissors because his balls are so tiny and I can cut them off as feed then to himself" I say he chuckles I feel his shoulders going up and down.

"Yeah you'd know how my balls look because of last night" he says loudly I hit him in the balls again.

"Fuck you" he groans in pain I laugh.

"Liar I did not" I say.

"Whatever" he says.

"I swear my balls are broken or just in general my dick" he says.

"Good" I say.

"Hey you guys" I hear Aaron's voice. "Nice ass Malia" he says.

"Thank you I take pride in that" I say with a smile even though they can't see me.

"Your welcome why are you carrying her" he adds.

"She told me to carry her to class" grayson says.