Crazy situation

Malias POV

I wake up my alarm going off my eyes still feel puffy I called Maya over an stole her everything. I go to the washroom everything swollen I clean up and leave for school.

I get there and go to my locker I grab my things. I turn and in walks in Grayson he looks tired his hair messy wearing a plain white t and jeans still takes my breath away. I shake my head.

"How you feeling" I head Maya.

"Fine" I reply she nods. "I still haven't told you something since we are done...me and Grayson...we slot together" I say her eyes widen.

"What...you didn't tell me right away?" She says.

"I know I'm sorry k really please let's not fight you can be mad just don't talk gone then" I say.

"I'm not mad is ok" she says. We walk. He looks at me sad and goes to his locker. Tears well in my eyes. Oh god no, no more crying for a day. I blink them away and go to class that I have with Grayson. Mason sits behind me.

"Hey" he says.

"Hey" I mumble.

"You ok you look like shit" he says.

"Thanks..." I mumble.

"Really are you ok?" He asks I nod.

"I'm fine" I say.

"What happened tell me" he asks.

"Nothing...me and Grayson are done that's all" I say.

"Oh god sorry" he says I shrug.

"Doesn't matter" I reply Grayson comes in oh god he has to sit next to me. I don't look at him. Ever since yesterday he left me like a billion messages. The teacher walks in and starts the lesson.

~

It's lunch I sit down not eating anything.

"No fries?" Maya asks I shake my head.

"No hungry" I say.

"Cmon there fries" she says.

"Yeah I know but no I'm fine" I say she sighs.

"Don't let him bring you down ok...be yourself don't think about him" she said.

"How...Maya I still love him ok...it doesn't just stop" I say.

"I know but...I don't like you like this...there's a party this weekend" she says.

"No I'm not going" I say she sighs chewing on her fries. "Plus you and Aaron are going out" I say.

"No that was supposed to be a double thing" she says.

"Me and Grayson were gonna ditch you're still going" I say she sighs.

"You suck can you at least come to make it not weird" she says I sigh and nod.

"I know you like him" I say she just doesn't say anything I glance at Grayson's table he's playing with him food chase and Aaron talking to him. Chase hits Aaron on the arm and talks to Grayson.

Grayson's POV

"Gray there's a party on the weekend we can go" chase says.

"First don't call me gray second I'm not going third Aaron you and Maya are going out" I say.

"That was supposed to be with you guys" he says.

"Yeah but we were gonna ditch you still have to go so" I say. "I know you like her" I add he doesn't reply I glance at malias table she's sitting there listening to Maya talk she doesn't have fries I sigh and look back. Oh god I run my eyes I didn't sleep last night.

"You look like shit bro" chase says.

"Thanks" I mumble. I miss her I just want to kiss her...I miss her lips it's been not even a full day yet and I just want to kiss her.

"Can you still come to make it like not weird" Aaron asks I sigh and nod.

Lunch is over and I go to class.

~

Malias POV

It's the end of the day and I go to my locker and grab my things. And start to walk away I see Grayson talking to someone I see Stacy too there talking anger fills me.

"Hey Malia" I hear mason I turn he's smiling.

"Hey" I reply angrily.

"You ok?" He asks I nod.

"So I know it's a little forward and...I just wanted to...tell you you're a really cool girl and I like you" he says. He leans in and kisses me what. I was shocked and I stood there then i kinda kiss back because.

Grayson's POV

"Stay the fuck out of my life" I yell but she's smirking I turn and see what she's smirking at and I see mason and malia kissing my jaw clenches and anger fills me and sadness. They pull away she glances at me her eyes widen.

Malias POV

I forgot Grayson was there he looks mad and sad his jaw clenched...well he did the same thing to me but I feel bad because he looks so hurt. He looks down and gulps. He walks away tears prickle my eyes.

"Why did you do that" I ask.

"I like you" he says.

"Well I just broke up with someone" I says and walk away. I go to my car and leave.

As soon as I get to my room. Tears fall. I miss him I want to kiss him but I'm so mad at him how could he do that to me. I cry my eyes getting puffy and swollen again. Why. Why did he do this. I want him I wanna kiss him.

Grayson's POV

I sit in my room she's over me. She likes that mason guy now. I rub my hands over my face and wipe my eyes yeah I'm crying I know weird I just want to kiss her feel her hand in mine again and she hates me. I want her back. I need her back I love her and she hates me.

Malias POV

I don't hate him I can't hate him even though he hurt me I can't I love him and I want him back. But he hurt me and he likes that Stacy bitch I'm crying I don't want to cry anymore I want him and I don't because he's a dick he hurt me but I still love him I hate everything.

Not the longest chapter but I wanted to end it because next chapter will be good lots of drama in this one.