Challenge Accepted

I'm standing outside looking at the scenery. I feel arms wrap around me from behind I smile...he's trying so hard. I feel his lips kiss my shoulder going up from my shoulder to my neck he's now under my ear.

"Anything" he whispers in my ear which seeds shivers down my spine. Nope.

"Sorry but you have to try harder" I say turning around looking at him. "Just kissing my neck is like something I like won't work" I say pushing him and walking away. I sit against the car. I get a text I look at my phone it's from Grayson.

Gray: hey :)

Me: hi

Gray: I'm sorry

Me: for what?

Gray: for thinking you'd just sleep with me.

I smile then realize what's happening.

Me: stop trying gray!

Gray: ugh why are you doing this to me

Me: you're a dick

Gray: what why?

Me: you didn't mean that apology you sent it just so you could sleep with me

Gray: no what...no babe I'm actually sorry.

Me: whatever Grayson...you're still a dick

I laugh to myself I'm not that mad a little but whatever.

Gray: I'm sorry please forgive me I was being a dick really sorry you don't have to sleep with me for however long you want.

Me: just stop texting

Gray: no please...I'm so sorry ok just forgive me I don't care about that thing...I'm really sorry...I was being a dumb dick. Please just don't be mad.

Me: I'm not mad.

Gray: yes you are a couple reason I know how first you added a period to the end second I know you. Yay forgive me please!

Me: ok Grayson I was actually joking I wasn't mad I was playing with you.

Gray: what the fuck...Malia I thought you'd break up with me.

Me: sorry :(

Gray: I can not believe you...I'm totally getting you to fuck me.

Me: maybe in your wet dreams.

Gray: there too ;)

Me: pig

Gray: love you too babe

I smile at his quirkiness.

Me: whatever

Gray: I know you love me

Me: maybe

Gray: don't hold back I know you want to yell it out just yell it out its fine

Me: stop being so cocky

Gray: well who wouldn't be if they looked like me.

Me: shut up

Gray: just say it you know you want to

"I love you" I yell.

"Love you more" he yells back I smile oh god.

Gray: see it's a pretty good feeling.

Me: whatever bye.

I put my phone down I lean against the car looking at the sky blue no clouds. I hear footsteps and see Grayson walking back.

"Gray do you have sweatshirt I could borrow" I ask he looks at me and nods he goes into the car and grabs his sweatshirt and passes it to me I put it on it smells like him it's a little windy.

"Um I'm going for a swim if you'd like to join" he says.

"I'm ok...it's a little windy why are you going swimming" I ask he shrugs.

"Just want to" he says I nod.

"Well if I want to I'll join" I say he nods and walks away...wait he didn't take his swim trunks. What is he up to. I shrug an air there looking at the view in bored but what should I do I have nothing so.

~

I'm bored now really bored it's been like almost an hour 45 minutes 12 seconds 4.5 milliseconds. Maybe u should go swimming with him. Yeah it's nicer out not windy anymore. I grab my bathing suit and...wait maybe I should tease him by going nude I don't know I take it just in case. I go and see he's looking the other way looking towards the sun. I smile at him but I look down for a second an see there's writing I look and read the words slowly.
MALIA HERE ARE SOME WORDS FOR YOU TO HERE LETS START BY YOU'RE HOTT!!, YOU HAVE HOT EVERYTHING BODY FACE HAIR LIPS PERSONALITY LIPS AGAIN I LOVE YOUR LIPS, YOU'RE THE BEST PERSON I KNOW YOU HAVE AN OPINION IN A GOOD WAY YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU MAKE ME HAPPY AND YOU ARE EVERYTHING ANY GUY NEEDS IN HIS GIRL. BUT TOO BAD BECAUSE YOU ARE MY GIRL, YOU ARE FUNNY, KIND, BEAUTIFUL, HOT AGAIN, AND MOSTLY SEXY AS FUCK I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW SEXY YOU ARE...EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS SEXY AND EVEN WHEN YOU ARE A GOOFY WEIRDO IN A GREAT WAY YOU ARE STILL SEXY. YOU ARE ALSO THE WEIRDEST PERSON I KNOW BUT I LOVE HOW WEIRD YOU ARE AND YOU ARE ALSO A BITCH......

What does this guy think.

YOU'RE MAD RIGHT WELL I MEANT IT IN A GOOD WAY YOU ARE A BITCH TO PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE AN ASS TO YOU WHICH I LOVE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE TO ME. YOU ALSO ALWAYS MAKE ME HAPPY EVEN IF IM HAVING A BAD DAY IF I SEE YOUR SMILE IT CHEERS ME UP HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU, YOU'RE SMILE IS THE BEST PART OF YOU ITS AMAZING THATS THE THING I LOVE MOST...AND YOUR BOOBS ARE PRETTY GOOD TO...JUST KIDDING NOT REALLY BUT MOSTLY AND LAST BUT TOTALLY NOT LEAST YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND...YOU'RE ALWAYS THERE AND YOU MAKE ME HAPPY YOU MAKE ME FEEL HAPPY EVEN WHEN IM TEXTING YOU I GET HAPPY EVEN WHEN IM TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU AND YOU WONT LET ME YOU MAKE ME HAPPY EVEN AFTER THAT THING WHERE YOU PRETENDED TO BE MAD I WAS STILL HAPPY BECAUSE OF YOU NO MATTER HOW OR WHAT YOU DO YOU MAKE ME HAPPY. BUT YEAH EVEN IF THATS SUPER CHEESY YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH WHEN I SAW YOU SMILE. MALIA PENELOPE CARTER YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND YOU MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH. ANYTHING I NEED IN LIFE IS YOU AND IM SET YOU MAKE ME HAPPY AND I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE ME FEEL IVE NEVER FELT THIS WAY AND I LOVE THAT IM FEELING IT BECAUSE ITS YOU AND ONLY YOU EVERY TIME I SEE ANOTHER GIRL I THINK SHE NOT YOU AND NO ONE CAN COMPARE...EVEN IF YOU DON'T FEEL THE SAME I DON'T GIVE A FUCK BECAUSE I FEEL THIS WAY AND I LOVE IT BECAUSE YOU MAKE ME FEEL AMAZING AND I HOPE I MAKE YOU FEEL THAT WAY TOO BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT TOTALLY. MALIA CARTER YOU ARE MY GIRL THAT I THINK I WILL LOVE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

-I LOVE YOU XOXO
LOVE YOUR HOT SEXY
AMAZING BOYFRIEND

P.S THIS TOOK ME LIKE ALMOST AN HOUR SO RATHER YOU HATE IT OR LOVE IT.

I have tears in my eyes from this I look up to find him looking at me out eyes connect. God this guys is probably the best thing that's ever happened to me in my life tears sting my eyes and fall even thought I have all my clothes on k run into the water and as soon as I get to him I hug him and kiss him my tears staining my cheeks. We pull apart.

"Your crying what why?" He says.

"Because of what you wrote" I say.

"But it's suppose to make you happy" I say. "And it's not because I want to sleep with you I really meat that all" he says.

"I know and they're happy tears" I say he looks into my eyes.

"Don't cry please I don't like seeing you cry" he says I nod and kiss him again.

"Ok even it was or wasn't for me to have sex with you right now I really just want to rip off all of our clothes and do it in the water" I say he chuckles smiling he grabs my legs wrapping them around him and he walks out I kiss him as we walk back to the car we get to the car and he lays me down taking off my layers of clothes and we carry on from there.