The Fort

Malias POV

It's Sunday and I have nothing to do.

"Mal, I'm gonna go meet with chase and Aaron" he says coming into the room I'm just laying wrapped in my blanket.

"Ok" I say. He comes over and kisses me.

"See you later love you" he says.

"Love you too" I reply and he leaves.

I lay there what to do, what to do? I wish MAYA wasn't such a bitch. We let guys just ruin us. But it's not about the guys she's acting rude. I sigh. Whatever dog think about her.

I get up and go to my closet I grab some leggings and a nice top and put that on I go to the washroom do my things and go downstairs. I make myself a coffee and sit down watch tv and drink it.

~

The door opens and Grayson walks in he smiles at me.

"Hey" he says.

"Hey" I reply. "How's Arron and chase?" I ask.

"They're good, but they actually wanted to see you today" he says.

"Why?" I ask he shrugs. "Well obviously because I'm amazing I don't know why I even asked that" I say he rolls his eyes.

"Don't be so cocky" he said.

"You're talking...mr. Cocky you are the most cocky person I know" I say.

"But it suits me" he says I roll my eyes.

"Not always sometimes it can be pretentious" I say.

"Everyone knows you love it" he says.

"You wish I did" I say. "You know what's funny to me...is that you've changed but your cockiness hasn't at all" I say he chuckles. "What happened to the old Im a bad boy thing?" I ask he shrugs.

~

Later that day Grayson went to get something and I was sitting in the kitchen eating cereal for dinner because I was too lazy to do anything else.

After I finish my cereal I put my bowl away and go up to my room. It's Sunday and I haven't done any of my homework because I'm dumb. I take my homework our and work on that.

Soon Grayson comes back.

"What are you doing babe?" He asks looking over my shoulder.

"Homework I forgot to do" I reply.

"Homework...what the hell" he says.

"I know but I have to or the teacher will kill me because this teacher hates it when you don't have your homework done" I said.

"It'd Sunday and you're doing homework...I don't know what to say Malia" he jokes I flip him off.

"Shut up" I say he chuckles.

"Just saying we could be doing so many other fun things and you chose to do that" he says.

"I have no choice" I say.

"You have a choice to do it later" he tells me.

"True" I say turning to look at him he's laying on my bed a smirk plastered on his face. I roll my eyes.

"You know you want this babe" he jokes.

"Yeah you wish" I say.

"I do...but I wish you would stop doing your damn homework" he says. He sits up I twirl my twirly chair to face him. He pulls me close to him. He kisses me.
"There's this or homework" he mumbles against my lips god he's annoying. I roll my eyes and slightly push him but kiss him again.
"You just can't resist" he said.