Still stuck

Malias POV

I sit there on Grayson's chest his heart beating slowly he's playing with my hair I'm laying in his shirt he's in his boxers only. I look at the time

"Do you think they'll wake up because it's almost 1:30 maybe we should change and leave before chase get mad?" I ask.

"I don't care if he's mad" he said "I like just laying here" he says. I look up at him.

"I know but he will be mad because he said no sex" I say he chuckles.

"He doesn't actually care. He's just overreacting. It's fine" he says putting hair behind my ear he kisses my nose.

"Well either way I'm leaving" I say. Turning to get out he pulls me back.

"No don't leave" he says.

"I have to I want to" I say.

"Nope you'd one have to or want to" he says wrapping both arms around me securely.

"Yes sorry but I want to go" I say he sighs and shakes his head. I peck his lips and get up to leave again he sighs.

"You know babe I you stay like this all day I'm fine with it because your ass looks really hot" he says I glare at him playfully.

"Pig" I say he chuckles.

"You don't want me to lie do you" he says.

"No but your still a pig" I say about to get out but he grabs me and pulls me down and flips us so he's on top. He kisses me I of course kiss back because I love his kisses. He kisses down my jawline slowly.

"Do you want to leave now?" He whispers.

"Mm hmm" I hum barely able to talk I hear his deep chuckle.

"What I didn't hear that" he says I roll my eyes.

"I wonder why I love you" I say he gasps looking at me.

"Wow that one hurt Carter" he says I laugh he smiles and kisses my neck again. I push him off.

"I'm going to leave now bye" I say and get out I grabs one clothes and find a place to change I do. I go back to the car Grayson's leaning against the car on his phone I put my things away.

"Whatcha doing" I say going next to him he looks at me.

"Nothing" he says.

"Good morning fuckers" chase says as he gets out of the tent.

"You mean afternoon" Grayson says he looks at the time.

"Right wow I can't believe I slept in that long" he says. Then Aaron comes out of his tent.

"Well have you guys found out anything about the car?" He asks I look at Grayson he looks at me too.

"Nope we were busy" he says looking away in chase's direction.

"Oh with what?" He asks.

"We went for a swim then we did nothing" he says I hold on my smile.

"You guys are dumb ok you could've checked out the car..." He says. He opens up the front looking at it.

"Maybe we need someone to jump it" Grayson says.

"Yeah and who would that be no ones come around" he says.

"Well sorry I'm trying to make ideas" he says. Me and Aaron are standing there.

"Well Aaron you and me are the only normal ones" I say he puts his arm around me and nods.

"I know" he says I laugh. "So what were you guys actually doing huh no way you were doing nothing because it's you guys" he says with raised eyebrows.

"Nothing really" I say.

"Don't lie to me babe it won't work I'm not as dumb as I seem sometimes" he say I laugh.

"Shut up" I say.

"So you actually did it in the car...gross I don't want to know" he says.

"I didn't even tell you" I say.

"I know but you said shut up it means it" he says I laugh.

"Don't tell chase" I say.

"I won't but gross no wonder you're wearing his sweatshirt right now" he says.

"Just stop talking" I say he nods.

"Yeah that's the best idea" he says I laugh.

"Shut the fuck up chase" I hear Grayson say his hands on his hips annoyed.

"Don't tell me you dick where the hell did you even go" chase retorts back.

"Ugh I don't know" Grayson says rubbing his hands over his face. "We can find a...a way to fix this" he says.

"Yeah your right it's us we always find a way" chase says.

"You guys are overreacting too much I'm saying that no one died we'll find a way to this car running so both of you idiots stop being so annoying" I say annoyed by them. I see Grayson smiling. "Why the hell are you smiling" I say.

"No reason" he says.

"There obviously a reason" I say.

"Nope not at all" he says smiling.

"You're annoying" I say holding in a smile.

"Can you guys stop eyeing each other like you want to rip each other's clothes off right here and right now" chase says I roll my eyes as does Grayson.

"Well we can't do anything about this right now so let's just sit on the car or some people can walk to see if there's anything up more" I say. He

"Well why don't we wait for a car for an hour or 2" chase says.

"Ok let's wait in the car" Aaron says.

"I'm gonna stay out" I say.

"Because if a car passes then we might miss it" I say.

"Yeah I'll stay with her" Grayson says.

"Ok you two love birds" chase says and they get into the car. I lean on the car.

"Why were you smiling?" I ask.

"Because you are so sexy when you're annoyed and sassy" he shad I blush and don't look at him.

"Whatever" I say. He pulls me close to him. "So why did you actually want to stay our here" he asks. But before I could answer chase comes out and sash something.

"It smells like sex in there" he says. We look at him.

"Well what do you want us to do?" Grayson asks.

"I want you to not have sex in my car I told you no" he says.

"We didn't" Grayson lies holding in his laughter.

"Fuck you Grayson...no, no more sex in my car you bastard" he says I laugh.

"Ok I'm sorry" he says.

"You admit it" he says.

"Well you said you new" he remarks back.

"Ugh so gross I expect more from you Malia" he said.

"Yeah I know I have low standards" I joke.

"Uh it's me no you don't it was my fault anyways because of my utterly amazing charm" he says.

"Cocky much" I say he chuckles.

"You guys are disgusting ew my poor car...I'm so sorry baby" he says hugging his car.

"Oh I think the car liked it to" Grayson's mumbles.

"Ew no never" he says I laugh.

"Ok sorry just go back to the car" I say.

"Yeah so you can have sex on top of it too" he says I laugh and he goes back.

"He doesn't really care he's just acting like that now he'll be fine" gray says I nod I lean on him and cuddle into his sweatshirt it smells like him I love it. We wait out there just in silence.