She ditched me and you saved it

Friday

Malia's POV

It the end of the day maya went right away I'm alone and I don't even have junk it's at her house I get my stuff and leave.

I get home I go to my room I need to go by some junk for me to eat. I sigh.

"You ok" I hear Grayson he scared me a little.

"You know you can't just show up like that" I say.

"Yeah but whatever" he says "what's wrong" he asks.

"Maya had to ditch our Friday night sleep over we watch movies and each junk it was at her house today so I don't have junk and she has a family thing. Now I have to go by things and I'm alone so" I say with another sigh.

"I'm I can do it with you" he says.

"You would?" I question. "Yeah why not let's go bye some food and we'll watch movies" he says.

"You're amazing" I say.

"I know" he says I grab my bag and e leave.

~

We get to the store and we go to the candy aisle. I look at the choices we have a basket. "Can you reach that" I ask pointing up to a big bucket of cotton candy he tries but can't he's really tall and I'm super short so.
P
"Get on my shoulder" he says and beds I do and h lifts up.

"It feels weird being this tall" I say.

"Shut up and get the damn thing" he says I get it.

"Ok...wait there's some good candy up here stay" I throw the cotton candy in the basket trolly thing I look at the choices I get something's twizzlers nibs gummy stuff. "Ok now you can put me down" I say he bends and then I hop off and we look at other things and get chips and other stuff the cart is filled with candy I sit in the cart too he pushed candy toppled on top of me. He goes to the cashier and she scans I get my wallet.

"Why is that out?" He asks.

"I'm paying" I say even though I'm still in the cart.

"No I'm not that much of a dick" he say and pays. He puts the bags in and we're off. I hop out.

"Thanks Grayson" I say.

"For what?" He asks.

"For all of this" I say.

"Don't get all mushy on me it's nothing" he says I roll my eyes and we get into the car and we leave.

We are in my room now looking through movies. "Insidious 3" he asks.

"It's scary right?" I ask he nods and I nod in reply.

He puts it in and we watch.

It's the middle of the movie and it's super scary I'm hiding behind Grayson's shoulder he's laughing at me.

"I it done" I ask.

"Yes" he says and I look it's done I sigh but then another pop up shows I scream loudly he closes my mouth it's night time and people are sleeping. He removed his hand Ian comes storming in with a bag.

"What happened" he asks. And then he sees Grayson and glares.

"Sorry we were watching a scary movie" I say.

"He is he here?" He asks.

"Maya ditched me so he's my full in actually a pretty good one you're better than maya she always makes me watch sad movies and cry with her or she doesn't get the right candy" I say Grayson smirks.

"Shut up" Ian says "stop screaming" he adds.

"Sorry I can't help it" I say and he walks out. We both laugh.

Me and Grayson watch other movies too and it's was really good we talked for a little too and yeah it was fun I texted maya about the beach family I still over so she can't. But that's ok at least I'll have fun. Are now playing MASH the game. "Ok guys" he says. "You, Alex petiphire, James lafferty" I say I need two more.

"Aaron and chase" he says he adds there names. And he does the rest.

"Ok so um you're married to me your rich an live in a apartment you have 3 kids a pet dog you are a doctor and you had a range rover" he says.

"That's actually good" I say he nods.

"Well when your with me" he says.

"Shut up" I say and do his.

"Ok you're married to megan fox rich live in a mansion you have 14 kids a pet lion you have a jeep and you are a lawyer" I say.

"Wow" he says I laugh. We are both laughing. We stop and our eyes connect I look a thin all of his features his jaw line cheek bones lips he does the same to me and then his lips are crashed into mine. But I was kissing back wait what. Oh my god wait no. We pull away.

"Shit I'm sorry I should leave" he says.

"No it's-it's fine it's supposed to be a sleepover let's just go to bed it's late" I say turn and close my eyes oh my god I fell asleep thinking of the kiss.

This chapters short sorry but I needed it to end like that.