Back to school & new kid

That's what mason looks like⤴️⤴️

A Month later

Maria's POV

I wake up to my alarms oh god back to the routine. It's the first day of school and I'm out I don't want to go ugh last year of high school and we're off. I roll out of bed looking through my closet tiredly. Then I grab my shorts with rips and a crop top that's has Nirvana written on it. I put that on then I go to the washroom and go my things and grab my bag. Grayson's picking me up today we live next to each other so. I yell out bye bad then leave I walk over to Grayson's house but I'm still super annoyed by it having to be school again. I liked summer and this summer was actually great.

I knock on the door waiting there I pull my phone out and then the door opens I look up to see a sleepy and shirtless Grayson.

"Hey" he says.

"Hi...why aren't you dressed?" I ask.

"For what?" He asks.

"School it's the first day...did you actually forget" I ask.

"Oh...yeah school oops k I'll be right down" he say and walks upstairs I shake my head he does look hot though. His hairs messy. I lean against the door frame and scroll through my phone. "K lets go" I hear him I look up he's dressed but his hair still messy.

"Did you just snap your fingers and you were dressed?" I ask.

"Maybe" he says he pecks my lips and we leave.

~

We get to school and hop out of his car then we go in and get our times table then we go to our lockers and since it's organized by last names I'm like in the first couple ones far from gray. I put my stuff away and start walking. But I get stopped by Stacy oh god.

"So...um malia right?" She asks.

"Oh wow you remembered my name oh my god guys she remembered my name I'm special" I say she rolls her eyes.

"Let me talk to you k Grayson he's mine...back off bitch. Because no one wants a smurf for there girlfriend ok back off...got it" she say pointing to my chest I laugh a little. But I don't get to say anything back because Grayson comes to us.

"Babe you ready to go" he asks she glares at me and then she turns to him.

"Me yeah" she says I was so close to laughing so hard.

"Oh...um not you...Malia" he says her face drops.

"Why'd you say babe?" She asks.

"Because we're dating" he says.

"Ugh...what" she shrieks I almost laugh. "Look at me and look at her" she says. "Ugh" "I'm better than her god" she's says and walks away he raises an eyebrow.

"What happened?" He asks.

"She's just annoying" I say we start walking.

"Hey guys" Maya comes up to us.

"Hey" Grayson and I say in unison.

We go to our classes.

~

It's lunch of the first day and it was going fine me and Grayson had a class together and I don't know about the other ones. I sit at our usual table. And then they come too and followed by Aaron and chase as well.

"Malia it feels like it's been forever" Aaron says.

"Yeah it's been 3 days" I joke with him he puts his arm around me.