Rumours

I wake up in Grayson's arms. I shut my alarm off and turn to face him. He's already awake and looking down at me.

"Morning" I said he smiled and kissed me.

"Morning" he replied.

"Let's get up" I said.

"Ugh, why is school even a thing" he said.

"Don't know I'm not the person who made it" I reply.

"Cmon let me go" I said.

"I'm fine actually I like this" he tells me I  roll my eyes. I kiss him again he just gets a tighter grip around me. I pull away.

"What is with you, let me get up" I said.

"I don't want to go to school" he groaned.

"You think I want to, it's mandatory we kinda have to and my teachers hate me enough" I said.

"Babe" he whines.

"I know" I reply. "But cmon" I said. He shakes his head. He pulls me so I'm on top of him and straddling his lap. I lean down and kiss him. Then.

"WAKE THE FUCK U-" we hear the familiar voices of chase and Aaron. "Oops, we walked in on them again, God you guys are just sex addicts" chase said. I get off and lay beside him.

"Why are you dicks here" Grayson asked.

"To pick you two horny teenagers up for school" Chase said. "Now you guys are awake ready to do things, too bad get up get dressed and let's go" he says and walks out with Aaron.

"He ruins everything" Grayson mumbles.

"Yup, but again you needed that" o said getting up and going to my closet. I grab my ripped high wasted jeans and a crop top I put that on and go to the washroom and fix my hair and brush my teeth.

I put on my combat boots grab my back and phone then I go downstairs.

Everyone's down there.

"Let's go" chase said.

"Since when do you pick us up?" I asked.

"Since now" he replied. We all get to his car and leave.

We walk into the school people looking at us. But mostly me.

"What is everyone looking at?" I asked.

"We don't know" they say. We go to our lockers and after that meet up together. Maya comes up.

"Why is everyone looking at you guys?" She asked them they shrugged I don't look at her. "Malia can we talk?" She asked I finally look up to meet her eyes. I nod and we walk somewhere else.

"Listen I'm sorry" she said.

"Me too" I reply.

"We were both dumb" we say at the same time and laugh.

"It sucked without you" I said.

"Yeah you too" she replied and we hug. We go back to the guys. People still staring at me. What is it?

"Why is everyone staring at me?" I asked.

"Because you're hot" all the guys say I roll my eyes.

"I know that but even girls are staring" I said.

"Does that change anything?" Grayson asked.

"Yes they all look like I did something" I said.

"Did you?" Chase asked. I give him an ARE you kidding look.