The break in and the cut

Malia's POV

We are gonna do it break the law...by...by breaking into a school and trashing it. This I think is a bit much.

"You know Mal I though you were a rebel too" he says.

"I am but I've never broken the law" I say.

"Ok well now you are gonna" he replies I sigh and we walk towards the school. It's currently night right now he gets a crowbar and breaks a window so we can get in and this school seems high class too.he clears it and then motions for me to go in. What is this the first step up. I go in making sure not to touch any glass that's didn't work because I have a gash on my hand I stare at it blankly.

"You ok" he whispers and stands next to me I hide my hand I don't want him to worry I nod. We start by walking and then we split up me and Grayson and chase and Aaron. We head to the principles office he grabs some spray paint and gives me one we do some things my hand hurts a little. I look at it and there's blood everywhere and it's a really big gash I feel light headed.

"Malia what the fuck did you do" he asks. "Does it hurt a lot are you ok?" He asks.

"That was worse than I thought it would be" I say a little woozy and then I drop to the floor and very thing goes black.

Grayson's POV

Malia drops to the floor I go to her on her hand she has a really big gash I don't know by she didn't tell me.

"Malia stay with me please babe" I say. I pick her up "Mal just stay with me" I say I go out. "Chase Aaron" I yell.

"What?" They yell back.

"Come here hurry we need to go to the hospital" I yell again they come running

"What happened" chase asks.

"Well...um she cut herself and didn't tell me it's a huge gash on her hand I don't know how she got it now let's do please fast" I say worriedly we go through the glass and then I get her in the car. I sit in the back with he in my arms I stare at her lifeless body.

"You'll be ok everything will be fine" I whisper to myself everything will be fine it's just a cut they'll stitch it and she'll be good.

"Dude it'll be ok" chase says I nod. "It's just a cut" he adds.

"A fucking deep cut" I mumble to myself.

"I know but we'll be in a hospital brides you know it.

~

"Chase it's been 20 minutes go on your phone and I on maps and find a fucking hospital ok he needs to get to one now" I yell at chase he pulls his phone out.

Soon after we get there I just carry her in. "Um I need to get a doctor" I say.

"Ok what happened?" She asks.

"My girlfriend I guess she cut herself some how and it's pretty deep and she fainted or something" I say show if her the hand.

"Ok here put her on this and I'll take her now ok" she say and I put her on the gernie and then they roll her away. Everything will be fine. I go in the waiting room and sit there soon Aaron and chase come in.

"did they take her?" Aaron asks.

"Do you see her anywhere here?" I ask annoyed.

"Sorry" he mumbles.

"It'll be ok" chase says he sits next to me.

30 minutes later a nurse comes over to me.

"Um are you the one that brought the girl with the cut?" She asks I nod. "Ok well I'll have to ask you some questions...her name?" She asks.