Fries

Malia's POV

So Grayson and I just had a little day out not doing much...thankfully my parents are out of town because we're in the house now making out full on. Let's rewind at how we came into the house because y'know...we're just obsessed with each other.

We get out of his car from the day it's only 2:36. We start walking to the door but before we got close Grayson pulls me back and kisses me quickly and passionately. He pushes me against the car never braking the kiss. This was weird. We kinda start walking as we kiss towards the door pulling away sometimes to see where we're going and soon we're in the house he shuts the door by kicking in and slams me against the wall his hands on my waist mine around his neck. I jump up wrapping my legs around his torso he holds onto me. He stumbles to the couch and lays me down kissing me. He slowly kisses down my neck...to my collarbone and all the way back to my lips.

"What was the point of that kiss?" I mumble against his lips.

"Why...do you not want to kiss?" He questions.

"Of course I do I'm just asking" I say.

"I guess you just look great today and I wanted to kiss you" he says going back to kissing me fiercely. And soon we're back to where I left off on the couch making out soon to be more. My hands tangled in his hair his lightly touching my waist my shirt lifted a little and his hands make contact with my skin. And we carry on from there.

~

I lay there listening to Grayson's heart beat he plays with my fingers. My phone beeps. It's Maya.

Maya: hey what happened to you today?

Me: I kinda skipped

Maya: with Grayson?

Me: yeah

Maya: ok...you two have fun.

I laugh. "What?" Grayson asks.

"Maya" I reply.

"I just realized...it's been a while babe" he says sitting up I raise an eyebrow when he starts tickling me I laugh.

"N---no Grayson....p---please no" I say between giggles. "D-don't do this" I say laughing and kicking he just keeps tickling me.

"G-gray-Grayson...please j-just stop" I say laughing he stops and my giggling lowers and stops. "Don't...ever do that again...I hate you" I say.

"Yeah right you love me" he says I roll my eyes and stick my tongue out at him he just kisses me. Then the phone rings interrupting us he groans. It's not my phone it's the house phone I get up and get it.

"Hello" I answer.

"Hey sweetie it's mom" my mom says.

"Oh hey mom...how's it over there?" I ask.

"Great you should have come..." she says.

"Nah I'm fine..." I say.

"Um...is Maya there?" She asks do I tell her that Grayson is...what if she gets mad.

"Yeah she's staying with me" I lie I bite my lip.

"Ok well you two have fun...we'll be home in 2 weeks love you I was just checking up" she says.