In all day

Malia's POV

It was a long night and now I'm sitting here wrapped in a towel I have my shorts and a sports bra on but that's all as I'm cold.

"So we've completed the bucket list" he says he sitting there in his boxers wrapped in a towel as well.

"Yeah" I say lowly.

"That went by quickly...right that's kinda annoying I liked it on the road trip" he says.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean we have to leave right away" I say.

"What" he asks.

"Well it's still summer and we could just still be on the road" I say he shrugs. I look at him he takes off his towel and rubs through his hair he puts the towel in the washroom his six pack still has droplets of water there. I look down at my hands. He stands there I get up and kiss him he seemed shocked at this because it we out of no where but then he kissed back the towel drops his cold hands make contact with my warm body mine slide around his neck he pushes me so I fall onto the bed he's on top of me he kisses down my neck slowly..."Grayson...I...I think I'm ready" I say he stops and looks at me with concerned eyes.

"Are you joking because that isn't funny" he says.

"I'm not joking I really think I'm ready" I say.

"We've been dating for 2 weeks now and you're ready?" He asks.

"It's actually been 3 that's almost a month" I say. "But anyways...I'm ready" I say.

"I don't want to do this if you aren't sure" he says.

"I said I'm sure and I mean it" I say he looks at me.

"Are you really sure" he asks.

"What is this I said I'm sure ok I'm super sure" I say looking him in the eye.

"Fine...but if anything...I mean anything reminds you of something you don't like tell me to stop ok I really don't want to pressure you into anything" he says I nod he kisses me and we carry on from there.

The Next Day

Malia's POV

I wake up in Grayson's arms I smile at the thought of what happened last night. Yes and he was sweet too. I slip out of bed in just his shirt and go to a kitchen place in the room yes they actually have a kitchen in the hotel room. I get put in a coffee for myself and wait for it to brew. I then feel arms around my waist I smile he kissed the back of my head Grayson's been the best to me even though he's the bad boy I love him an that's how it is.

"Morning" he says his voice still raspy and hot.

"Morning" I say and turn he kisses me quickly.

"...you don't regret anything right?" He asks worriedly.

"Of course not it was amazing" I say he smiles as nods. His smile turns into a smirk.

"Of course it was amazing when it's me" he says. I roll my eyes at him.

"Ok there don't get too ahead of yourself" I say.

"You said it yourself babe I was amazing" he says.

"No I precisely said it was amazing there's a difference" I say.

"Sure" he says I hop onto the counter sipping on my coffee.

"How are you so tall" I ask.

"Don't know I just am" he says. He kisses me more passionately this time. We pull away.

"So when does chase plan on leaving this place...or are we gonna stay here for a little longer?" I ask.

"I don't know but why do you want to leave you regret it that much you don't even want to see the place we had sex" he says I roll my eyes.