We're back

Malia's POV

A couple days later

It's been a week and we're finally back they puns someone to Leo is and we left and today we arrived we're at the front of my house me and Grayson the others left. I walk in. And when I do I see Ian sitting on the couch.

"Where were you?" He asks.

"Really have you been alive these past few days or even practically month" I say. He looks behind me and Grayson's standing there he glares at him.

"Why's he here?" He asks angrily.

"Shut up" I say "where's mom."

"Well she didn't have work today she in the kitchen dads at work" he says I nod. I walk into the kitchen Grayson behind me.

"Mom...it's been a while" I say she looks up and smiles.

"Honey oh my god finally you're back" she squeals and comes up and hugs me. "Grayson you're here too nice seeing you again" she says and pulls away from me.

"Hey mrs. Carter" he says.

"Remember call me Anna" she says he nods.

"Mom where's dad?" I ask.

"Working" she says I nod.

"Mom I need to tell you something me and Grayson" I say she looks and nods.

"Yeah what is it?" She asks.

"Um well we're dating" I say. She smiles widely.

"I was wondering when it'd happen" he say I blush.

"Mom what the hell" I say she laughs.

"Yeah you two are
So cute together" she says I raise an eyebrow.

"Ok well we're going bye" I say and walk out grabbing Grayson's hand. He grabs my bag for me as we go up stairs.

"We still have a month till school" i say.

"Yeah" he says I sit down he sits next to me.

"You ok?" I ask he nods.

"Yeah I'm great" he says.

"I can't believe we actually were gone the long" I say he nods.

"Yeah like a month" he adds. I lean on his shoulder.

"Well it was good" I say.

"Great" he says I smile. I look up to him he puts my hair behind my ear and kisses me.

"I should go back and put my stuff away an take a shower" he says I nod.

"Yeah I need to take a shower to" I say. He kisses me once again but a longer one his hands go to my waist mine around his neck he pushes me down so he's on top kissing me I hope my mom doesn't walk in that's what I enjoyed most when we were gone privacy in the hotel rooms sometimes because chase and Arron were annoying. His hands go up under my shirt a little bit touching my skin his cold hands. I wrap my legs around him his hand trails down to my thigh I'm wearing my shorts. What if my mom walked in or Ian oh god that be horrible. So embarrassing thank god dads at work. He goes to my jaw and down to my collarbone trailing kisses and he goes to my lips again. His other hand goes back to my waist. I hear a little click.