Stop Running

Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls!

Welcome to No Longer Solo the newest addition to the Have Hope family! Thank you to Preath-is-Krashlyn. I hope you enjoy it! 

Your POV:

"AJ come on! We gotta head to the stadium!"

"NO!" He yelled.

"WHY!"

"I WANT CHICKEN!"

"YOU CAN HAVE CHICKEN AT THE STADIUM!"

"EVERYONE STOP YELLING!" Morgan walked into the living room. "AJ please come down stairs."

He ran down stairs with his Houston Dash jersey on. "Yes?"

"Oh now he's cute." I crossed my arms. He looked me in the eyes and crossed his arms too. "You little shit."

"AJ I packed some chicken for the car ride. Please get in the car."

"Ok mama." He ran out to the car.

"Why does he only listen to you now?"

"Cause you two are clones. You know what annoys him and he knows exactly how to piss you off." Morgan said.

"How come you're so good with him?"

"Cause I'm good with you." She winked and walked out of the house.

"Damn you Morgan Brian."

We got to BBVA and walked into the stadium. Our first game back since the Olympics.

Oh yeah! I made the roster! How'd it go?

Well. Wait and see.

We walked into the locker room and got settled. AJ was up in his normal seat with Caiden. Hope was in Houston for the game. Retirement was going good for her.

She retired mid season, after the Olympics. Kelley on the other hand wanted to go for a few more years.

I put my warm up shirt one.

"So when are you changing it to Brian?" Sarah asked.

"We have to get married first." Morgan turned around. "And only if she wants to change it." She said to me.

We made our way out to the field.

"Y/N!" One of the staff members said. "We got a young girl. All she wants it to meet you."

"All I want is to meet her!" I walked over to her.

After meeting the young girl, and taking pictures with other fans who walked down to see me, I ran onto the field to warm up. 

"Today we welcome back our Olympians!" The announcer said. The crowd screamed. "From Australia Lydia Williams! From England Rachel Daly! From Brazil Andressa and Poliana! And from the United States of America Morgan Brian, Kealia Ohai, Cari Rocarro, And Y/N Solo-O'Hara!" 

"Soon to be Brian!" Cari yelled. Morgan slapped her arm.

"OK LET'S BRING IT IN!" Coach yelled.

It's good to be back!