The Truth

Morgan's POV

"Ok? Can you just tell me?" Y/N talked to her brother.

"My money's on Sweden." Phoenix said.

"Morgan would have to divorce her." Ari mumbled.

I rolled my eyes. "I'll have to beat her a-"

"Morgan."

"Sorry mom."

"Really? Wow. Ok. Yeah thanks. I'll see you soon. Bye Jay." She hung up and looked at us.

"Well?" Garrett asked.

"So he said I was born in-" Her phone rang."Hold on it's Hope."

"Hello? Nothing."

I sighed. "Out of all the possible worse times!" I threw my hands up.

"Just hanging out." She said. "Um ok. Hold on." She said. "This is important. Sorry." She went outside.

"Son of a bitch." Phoenix said. "It's a freaking cliff hanger!"

"This isn't over read." AJ said. "There's still more things left in this chapter."

"I feel like he broke the 4th wall." Ari laughed. "If only this were a book or movie or something. Ha that'd be weird."

"Totally weird." Phoenix laughed. "What character would I be though? Like the super aggressive lesbian?"

"Yeah." Garrett said. "And I'd be the character who everyone hated until they realized he was gay." He stared at the ceiling.

"I'm the character that wishes we could get on with everything!" Morgan said. "It's like the world WANTS us to suffer right now."

"I just want to know where she's from so everyone will leave and I get eat my chicken." AJ sat down.

We sat there in silence waiting for Hope to let Y/N go. We just wanted to know where she was born. Why is the world against us knowing?

Your POV:

"Ok. So were are you guys going? Oh wow thats amazing." I said. "Just drop them off with us and then you two are free for 2 weeks." I smiled. "I'm sure. We're totally ok with it. We need the experience of being with babies. And AJ needs it too. He was the youngest in the home he was in."

I looked back at the house. "Ok. Love you too. Bye." I hung up and walked back inside.

"FINALLY!" Ari rolled onto the floor.

"Please tell us!"

"We're dying here!"

"You guys are being over dramatic."

"Thank you Mrs. Brian!" I said.

"But seriously sweetheart. Tell us already."

I laughed. "Alright fine. He said I was born in"

Find out next chapter.