Want a 3rd?

Your POV:

After spending some time with Morgan and Colton, I headed to Kansas. They were released from the hospital. 

They said they would come to the game. They were leaving the day before the game. 

Colton James. That's is the name.

Me and AJ landed and headed to meet the team. "There she is!" Cari said. "Congrats new mom!" She hugged me. "AJ! MY FAVORITE!" 

"Hi!" He waved.

"Congratulations. How's it feel to be a big brother?"

"Awesome! I love Colton. He cries a lot but I don't care."

"Really?"

"Really. And his initials are CJ and mine are AJ! We're the perfect siblings."

I smiled and ruffled his hair. 

"CJ and AJ? Huh never thought of that. I was gonna nickname him Cole, but AJ here is a genius."

"No." AJ said. "CJ is my nickname. Stick with your own lady."

"Damn."

"Welcome back." Randy said. "How's everything?"

"Good. Mom and baby are all good. They're home and are gonna come to the game."

"Really?"

"Yeah, Hope hooked them up with a nice private flight. It's a short flight, they're leaving the day before the game. It will be nice."

"I'm excited to meet the little guy." Kealia said. "Congrats captain." She hugged me.

"Thanks K."

"AJ." Randy kneeled down. "How you doing bud?"

"I'm doing GREAT! How are you sir?"

"Such a polite young man." He said to me. "I'm great. Wanna help me set up for practice?"

"Yeah! Can I mommy?"

"Of course. Make sure it's set up correctly." 

"Will do." AJ ran after Randy.

"Now you got 2 little boys." Rachel said.

"Want a 3rd?" Sarah asked.

I laughed. "No. Caiden's an amazing kid but I'm good with my 2." I said.

"Why you trying to get rid of your son?" Rachel asked Sarah.

"It's a joke Rachel. I wouldn't ACTUALLY get rid of him." She said. "For free." She added quietly.

"You're awful."

We walked towards the field and got ready for practice. "AJ come help me warm up." Lydia ran towards a goal.

"Coming!" He said. "How's it look?" He asked me.

"It looks perfect. Go help Lydia. We need her on top of her game and you're the best option we have."

He ran off. 

"Captain." A rookie said. "Can you help me with my crosses?"

"Yeah let's go." I said. "Get to work ladies!"

We all got to work.

We've got another championship to win.