The Rings

Your POV:

We lined up to get our rings.

"#6 Morgan Brian!" She waved to the fans and got her championship ring. 

"#7 Kealia Ohai!!!" She stepped up and got hers. The fans screamed.

Finally it got to me. "The captain of your Houston Dash!"

"Wait what?" I looked at Ohai.

"Surprise! Your the captain."

"#10!!!! Y/N Brian!" The fans screamed. I got my ring. 

"Thank you." We walked back into the locker room. "Ok why am I the captain and not Kealia?"

"Cause you lead this team." Rachel said. "You are a TRUE leader. Kealia is too but we all pick you. Even K."

Randy walked in. "Let's continue where we left off. Winning, lots of goals. We did got in preseason, I want all of that tonight! Let's go!"

"Dash on 3!" Kealia yelled.

Morgan's POV:

I got up to my seat. "Did you know she was gonna be the captain?" Rafael asked me.

"Yeah. They told me last night." I said. 

"Can I have popcorn?"

Rafael looked at me. "Ask your mom."

"She's on the field."

I looked away. That hurt.

"Morgan's is right here."

"Really? She didn't leave again." 

Ok.

"I didn't leave buddy. I'm right here. I'll get you popcorn. Wanna come with me?" I got up. 

"Go." Rafael said. 

AJ nodded. "Ok." He got up and walked with me. 

"Wait for me." I said. He stopped. "What's wrong?"

"Promise me you won't leave again?"

"AJ." I kneeled down to his height.

"Promise me." He said crossing his arms. "You're supposed to love me and mommy. If you really love us you'll promise that you won't leave."

"AJ. I regret leaving. It was stupid. I promise to never leave you and mommy ever again. I love you."

He smiled. "I love you too mama." He jumped into my arms. "Now get me popcorn. I'm a growing boy."

I nodded. "Ok kid." I ruffled his hair and we went to get popcorn.