My Niece

Bit of a long chapter I think. Hope you enjoy it!

Your POV:

The game went back and forth. Seattle wanted to get that goal back, but our backline was pretty solid. 

Sarah cleared it and I went to jump for it. I headed it towards Rachel and on the way down Jess kicked me in the stomach. 

No one's POV:

"Gorden clearing it. Y/N with a head on it now it's Daly. Oh and Solo-O'Hara is down at midfield holding her stomach. The ref's back was turned. Looks like the Dash will kick it out so their captain can get some treatment." 

The trainers ran onto the field. "Let's take a look at the replay."

Morgan's POV:

They played the replay on the screen. The whole stadium booed once they saw Jess kick Y/N on the way down. Rachel and Kealia were talking to the ref. Sarah ran over and talked to the assistant ref.

Jess walked over, probably defending herself. Y/N got up and Kelley walked over.

No one's POV:

"And looks like that will be a yellow card for Fishlock. Y/N is up moving around." 

Kelley stayed next to her, talking.

Your POV:

"You okay?" 

"Yeah." I said. I took a deep breath.

"Just breathe." The trainer said. "Got the wind knocked out of you."

"She needs to step off." The ref said.

"Give her a minute alright." Kelley said. "Damn." She helped me over to the sideline and I got some water.

Seattle threw the ball to us and we started to attack again. 

"You good?" 

"Yeah." The ref allowed me back in and I ran onto the field. 

"BALL!" I yelled. Poliana passed it back to Cari and she passed it to me. Jess ran towards me. 

No one's POV:

"Solo-O'Hara is back on the field and now has the ball. Fishlock is running towards her. Oh! What a move by Solo-O'Hara! The crowd is on their feet at Orlando City Stadium! Solo-O'Hara just nutmegged Jess Fishlock. Fishlock can't believe it!"

Morgan's POV:

"THAT'S MY NIECE!" Tobin yelled. "Taught her everything she knows."

"Can you teach me too Aunt Tobs?" AJ asked.

"Of course little man. As long as it's okay with your mama that you start playing?"

"Do you want to play AJ?"

"I didn't at first but watching you and mommy and everything smiling I want to play. It's looks fun and I want to be champions like you guys!"

"Stick with me kid." Carli put her arm around him. "These guys can teach you skills but I will show you how to become a champion."

"World Cup. 2011. Carli Lloyd steps up to take her penalty. Carli Lloyd MISSES the penalty."

"World Cup. 2011. Tobin Heath steps up to her HER penalty. Tobin Heath ALSO misses the penalty." Carli shot back.

"Guys. You both brought amazing things to the team that helped us win championships." Abby said. "Now both of you shut up."

"Wait brought? Abby I'm still playing." Tobin said.

We looked back to the game. Now Y/N was heading towards Kelley who was trying to defend her.

"COME ON Y/N!" Alex yelled.

No one's POV:

"It's is Solo-O'Hara VS O'Hara! Kelley is a fantastic defender but even the best have trouble defending this kid. Keep in mind Y/N is only 21 years old."

"1v1 now. What is she going to do? Oh! Kelley is on the floor after that! Solo-O'Hara just, I can't even put it into words! Kelley O'Hara is on the floor shaking her head! The Houston bench is on their feet, all in shock!"

Morgan's POV:

"OH MY GOD!" Kling got up. "DID YOU SEE THAT!!! THAT WAS INSANE!! WHAT WAS THAT!!!"

"Ok THAT I didn't teach her. Where did that even come from?"

Your POV:

I sent in the cross towards Cari, and she headed it into the back of the net.

She ran and jumped on me "I would've have to sub myself out if I didn't score that!"

We all laughed.

Halftime rolled around and we were up 2-0. 45 minutes left. A lot can happen in that time, look at their semi final.

No one's POV:

"We now go down to the field and talk with Dash forward, Y/N Solo-O'Hara."

"Y/N before we talk about your goal let's just talk about this last play. You nutmeg Jess Fishlock, and leave Kelley O'Hara sitting on the field laughing. Where did those skill come from?"

"Well the nutmeg was because I've spent a lot of time with Tobin Heath. Watching her play and learning from her so that's where that came from. The 2nd one? I don't even know how to describe that I kind of took skills from Tobin, Messi and Ronaldo and just combined it all and Kelley fell." She laughed.

"The crowd loved it, the Houston bench loved it, Cari scored off that play, what are you guys taking from that first half going into the locker room?"

"It was a great first half, we attacked right from kick off. Got an early goal and a late goal. I think we're playing great and we're going to keep that going in the first half."

"Finally how are you feeling right now? You took a hit halfway through the half, how are you dealing with it?"

"I'm fine. I feel great. I think right when it happened it kind of knocked the wind out of me, but I took some deep breaths and I'm fine now."

"Great. Thanks Y/N good luck in the 2nd half."

"Thanks." She ran off to the locker room.