Your Baby Girl

I felt like we needed a good Y/N and Hope moment so here it is! I thought it was cute! Enjoy.

LAST UPDATE FOR TODAY I'M GOING TO BED! 

Hope's POV:

I held Kelley's hand and we watched our daughter get married to our teammate.

AJ looked over at us and gave us a thumbs up.

I shook my head.

"You may kiss the bride."

They kissed and everyone stood up and clapped.

Your POV:

"We are married."

"Babe you're crying." I said. I laughed.

"Don't laugh at me." We turned to all our friends and family.

"Y'all were wrong! Morgan cried and I didn't!" I said.

We walked back down the isle.

"I'M SO READY TO PARTY!"

"I'M STILL WATCHING YOU KLING!"

Hope's POV:

We all sat waiting for Morgan and Y/N to arrive to the party. They wanted AJ with them, since he's part of the family.

He is a Brian.

"She's not a Solo anymore." Abby said.

"She'll always be a Solo." I said. "Me and her. We're a package deal."

She smiled. "Remember when you thought you couldn't handle it? I'm proud of you Hope."

"It was a team effort." I smiled. She patted my shoulder and hugged Kelley, before going to sit.

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome AJ Brian!" AJ walked onto the dance floor waving. He walked over and grabbed the mic.

"Hi!" He said. Everyone said hi back. "My mommy and mama are finally married! We are family for good now! We all have the same last name! For the first time! Please welcome my mommy's who I love very much, Y/N and Morgan Brian!" He said.

He dropped the mic, and they walked out. He ran towards then and Y/N picked him up.

The party started and every one was drinking and having a good time. Y/N walked over to me and Kelley.

"Can I talk to you? Alone?" She asked me.

"Sure. Come on kid." I looked at Kelley. "I'll be right back love."

We walked outside. "What's up?"

"I was thinking about when you adopted me and how everything has gone since then. There were a lot of ups and downs but I had you through it all. I know I wasn't the easiest kid, but I'm thankful to have such an amazing woman to guide me through life. I'm still a kid mom. I still need you."

"I know." I hugged her. "And I'll always be here to help you no matter what. You'll always be my baby girl ok?"

"Thanks for never giving up on me." She mumbled into my shoulder.

"Thank you for never giving up on yourself."