Let's Go Again

"At 22 years old, Y/N Brian, originally Y/N Solo-O'Hara, is having one hell of a sophomore season. She led her team AND the league in goals. This kid isn't the one season wonder everyone said she was."

"Yeah this season wasn't the prettiest for Houston, but they're in the post season and that says a lot. They haven't had Kealia Ohai since July. Morgan Brian's been out all season. Cari Roccaro is dealing with a hamstring injury. It hasn't been easy for them, but they did it."

"When we come back, the Houston Dash! Sky Blue FC! Winner goes to the NWSL championship. All coming up next on FS1."

Your POV:

"We know what we have to do. So let's do it." Randy said. "We finished in 4th, but we beat Sky Blue both times this season. Defend our title. Let's do it."

The players huddled together. Kealia was back and healthy. 

"You heard coach." She said. "We go out there and we play the soccer we know we are capable of playing. Fans traveled from Houston to watch this game. Let's put on a show. Dash on 3."

Morgan's POV:

I was getting close to my due date. Y/N told me and AJ to stay in Houston. 

"Mama what if you have the baby while mommy is away?"

"Then we laugh at her."

"That's not very nice." He said.

"Since when do you care about what's nice or not?" I looked at him.

"I'm a respectful young man mama. You could learn from me." He got up.

"Morgan Brian, you just got schooled by a 6 year old." Kelley said.

"Kelley O'Hara, you're gonna get your ass beat by a pregnant 28 year old." I said. 

Hope and AJ came back into the living room. "Thank you for helping me AJ."

"You're welcome grandma Hope." He looked at me and stuck his tongue out.

Your POV:

"Please welcome to the field the Houston Dash and your Sky Blue FC!" 

We walked onto the field and looked around. Cloud 9 was loud.

90 minutes. 

We got this.